PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

I'm changing my opinion as to what we need in the transfer market. Watching this and Spurs, instead of just an attacking mid and/or striker, we need a defensive or center mid who can and will actually keep the damned ball and make tempo adjustments. Otherwise, my nerves are bound to be shot by March.

Well, if we make Young-Milner-Downing our standard (and we should on the available evidence), then we're going to need a different d-mid than Petrov. Petrov works great in the 4-5-1, but he hasn't the pace or the balance to be the sole holder behind this trio.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what a delight it would be to see Stewart Downing make it a 0-2 game in the next ten minutes

Dont think 2 will be enough now owen's on the pitch they are cutting us apart through the middle and owen lives off those poacher chances

Oh what a delight it would be to see Stewart Downing make it a 0-2 game in the next ten minutes

Dont think 2 will be enough now owen's on the pitch they are cutting us apart through the middle and owen lives off those poacher chances

Have faith in Cuellar and Dunne.