General Chat

Stevo985

I've never done a 'Facebook cull' so much as delete my old account and make a new one without all those people who lie to me and take me and what I do for them for granted.

How did that go?

Well some people ask me to go back on facebook, little do they know I have a different account. Or maybe they do and don't care either way.

I don't care either, I can do without them all.

I've never done a 'Facebook cull' so much as delete my old account and make a new one without all those people who lie to me and take me and what I do for them for granted.

How did that go?

Well some people ask me to go back on facebook, little do they know I have a different account. Or maybe they do and don't care either way.

Sounds like you're making trouble for yourself. I'd like to lose some friends, but it's just hassle. I usually conclude that I won't bother cos it's facebook and it really doesn't matter. I've half my friends blocked from my news feed so I scarcely even know of their online existence anymore anyway.

I've gotten rid of the odd friend who I added erroneously, but in the main I'd fear there'd be fallout from other friends. Why did you delete Tim? He's a **** gobshite. Yeah but it's a bit weird that you'd delete him like.

TheDon is probably a member of the VT FB group.

That would narrow it down

Nope, which widens it up a bit to 500 million - 686 odd ;)

I haven't got a clue as to who you are on FB but I LOVE that your sign up date with VT is July 17th!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! *my birthday:)*

I haven't got a clue as to who you are on FB but I LOVE that your sign up date with VT is July 17th!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! *my birthday:)*

It's because I signed up to wish you happy birthday. No one told me you wouldn't be registered here for another 2 years though.

Give Brumerican the elbow and I'll let you add me on FB!

It's because I signed up to wish you happy birthday. No one told me you wouldn't be registered here for another 2 years though.

Give Brumerican the elbow and I'll let you add me on FB!

:lol: to both.

How did that go?

Sounds like you're making trouble for yourself. I'd like to lose some friends, but it's just hassle. I usually conclude that I won't bother cos it's facebook and it really doesn't matter. I've half my friends blocked from my news feed so I scarcely even know of their online existence anymore anyway.

I've gotten rid of the odd friend who I added erroneously, but in the main I'd fear there'd be fallout from other friends. Why did you delete Tim? He's a **** gobshite. Yeah but it's a bit weird that you'd delete him like.

I did that a couple of months ago though, I thought it was best to jsut delete my account and start a new one rather than delete individual people.

I just make it a habit not to add words removed on facebook (hence none of you lot being on it!). My friends list is something people aspire to be on, only the very few manage it, and even fewer stay for long. Any sign of farmville or spaming shitty "likes some crap page that isn't funny and no one gives a **** about" and they're gone. Less people have my facebook than have my phone number.

Errr I've been told on a number of occasions that my johnson is "pretty" or "nice". And I just recently found out that I had a hypospadia when I was a young child. I think the two are related.

That's all I got, probably TMI for y'all but I like to put these thoughts into some sort of public space where i have some level of anonymity.

As you were then

My Johnson.

I'm kinda surprised you read my post, saw the word hypospadia and johnson in the sentence, and still didn't figure out that I'm talking about my cock, EVEN AFTER I post something bout TMI and anonymity.

Seriously you didnt Google hypospadia?!

Dude I don't know what's going on with my wang (my butthole is fine now for those of you who remember my last highly personal post). All's I know is that my "guy" looks different to most and in a good way. I don't know why I shared that with VT but whats done is done.

I get bored at work.

Also to change the topic, cause I feel a bit awkward, I think it's time I donate to VT, nearly 5000 free posts et al. Plus countless hours of laughs I've got from you guys, I'll donate soon, mark my words.

Â