General Chat

Stevo985

Hey, why have I missed out on all this Facebook action?

What's that? I'm old and nobody likes me? Oh.

Hasn't stopped me, on either count.

Pssssh! Everyone likes you.

Last couple of mornings I've had a really sore throat. No amount of strepsils or other throat sweets seem to help much. Its really bad first thing, every time I swallow I'm in pain and to talk in the morning hurts too. Being Friday afternoon is there any way to see a doctor over the weekend apart from going to A&E (and sitting there for 6-8 hours as I'd probably be the lowest priority?

Try a chemist, they usually have their own doctors to advise on minor things like that, or a walk in centre (you can find them here)

Cheers mate :thumb:

The OH has picked me up a throat spray. Will give that till tomorrow to see if it helps at all if not Chemist/walk in centre it is.

Debatable ;)

See?

Hint: that would have been even better if you'd gainsaid the "old" bit, as well. :lol:

I haven't attempted to hunt down risso or Mike yet tbf. I'll make that effort in a month.
That was a quick month.

Villa fans: 31.

Be prepared for some extremely boring Old Bloke Stuff.

I did mean a mo, but my stupid phone decided it knew better than me. Which I'll admit it does in some occasions. but this wasn't one.

47 Villa fans. And that's including a lot of VTers.

Jonno, Risso, ME, Mike, Rob, Gingerlad, Milfner, POB, Hitz, Yillan, Ajax, YIM, Stevo, Dante. I think that's all.

Be prepared for some young, angry stuff then! :lol:
I have an advantage on you - I've BEEN an Angry Young Man (so I "get" it), but you haven't been a Grumpy Old one yet.

It'll come, though.

I'm turning into an old man. I love sitting on the sofa with a nice coffee in the evenings and i appreciate classical music. I'm halfway there!

47 Villa fans. And that's including a lot of VTers.

Jonno, Risso, ME, Mike, Rob, Gingerlad, Milfner, POB, Hitz, Yillan, Ajax, YIM, Stevo, Dante. I think that's all.

rjw63

Â