General Chat

Stevo985

Its Tewkesbury, not Norwich! :lol:

Don't worry about it, I'm fine with jokes about my face and family, I've had Proclaimers jokes fired at me for the past week! (Damn gareth and his uncannily good use of photoshop! :) )

Its Tewkesbury, not Norwich! :lol:

Don't worry about it, I'm fine with jokes about my face and family, I've had Proclaimers jokes fired at me for the past week! (Damn gareth and his uncannily good use of photoshop! :) )

We'll have to find what makes him crack.... :D

I think several months of waterboarding might do it, Ajax. Having 4 siblings and not the greatest ever time at school means I'm remarkably thick-skinned.

My mum is Gloucestrian, as is my elder sister...

As long as they're not one and the same. :winkold:

(Very sorry - that really was a joke and nothing personal but I figure/hope you'd be on that wavelength)

I refrained from posting the question about his older sister being his Aunt... :mrgreen:

Ah, that's school where I had that! :lol: lowlights included being put in a bin and rolled around, stuck on the roof of the school, and about 15 people pouring yoghurt in my hood and tipping it onto my head. Oh and who can forget being duck-taped to a tree :D

That was the first few years of secondary school though, everyone seemed to grow up a bit more after Year 8!

Ah, that's school where I had that! :lol: lowlights included being put in a bin and rolled around, stuck on the roof of the school, and about 15 people pouring yoghurt in my hood and tipping it onto my head. Oh and who can forget being duck-taped to a tree :D

That was the first few years of secondary school though, everyone seemed to grow up a bit more after Year 8!

And now you've walked in to an adult environment like VT, howdya feel? :P

Â