General Chat

Stevo985

What my blackberry deleted then was me saying. "Because the funniest moments happen on nights out" and then "and an interesting fact is that my only fb pics (school leaving excepte) are me on a night out.

Argh I'm on a Blackberry - meaning my punctuation and grammar go out the window.

And I'm the one with glasses. That's probably the best photo of me ever.

I am tempted to burn my "growing up photos".

I think I'm still in teenager mood, but with grown man responsibilities. I want to go out and get pissed but I've got rent, bills, car stuff to pay for as well! Half of me wants to go to uni.

I can confirm you are definitely 18 and you should definitely close brackets as stated!

I also hate photos, or I don't go out enough to get photos taken off me. I always up until this moment thought you was the blonde one!

Photographs are the nightmare of all Gingers.

Don't worry, you'll learn to accept and embrace it.

I'm not ginger! Is that what you're insinuating sir!?

And Joe, I told you on facebook the other day what colour my hair was, (light brown if you're desperate to know which you probably aren't) I thought you would have remembered!

Drunk photos are the only way to go, you're lucky if you manage to take a photo when I'm sober.

I can confirm you are definitely 18 and you should definitely close brackets as stated!

I also hate photos, or I don't go out enough to get photos taken off me. I always up until this moment thought you was the blonde one!

Photographs are the nightmare of all Gingers.

Don't worry, you'll learn to accept and embrace it.

I can attest to this, I'm a ginger and I'm horrible in photos's.

Changing the subject a bit - Richard Fleishman is a cock.

Â