General Chat

Stevo985

I find feet, toes etc..fetishes just weird.

I hate feet. Just touch the places that you should be touching!

that's boring, don't be so repressed 8)

plus chicks like it because skin is ultra sensitive when they are in the right mood, and the foot is crazy sensitive especially. so a well timed foot massage and voila the gates have opened.

see pulp fiction for further reference.

No. I think I knew what Milfner meant though and I don't think it was meant to be controversial as to whether dead babies are real babies.

Thank you!

I meant authentic/real as in alive, I don't see why you had to be so pedantic about it...

(Wasn't directed at you, Jonno. The quote was getting to bid so I removed the other ones.)

I find feet, toes etc..fetishes just weird.

I hate feet. Just touch the places that you should be touching!

that's boring, don't be so repressed 8)

plus chicks like it because skin is ultra sensitive when they are in the right mood, and the foot is crazy sensitive especially. so a well timed foot massage and voila the gates have opened.

see pulp fiction for further reference.

Eww...I mean, i'll tickle feet messing about or even bite an ear just for abit of fun, messing about.

But going "**** me, this is some nice feet/ear, that's a turn on"

is weird.

No. I think I knew what Milfner meant though and I don't think it was meant to be controversial as to whether dead babies are real babies.

Thank you!

I meant authentic/real as in alive, I don't see why you had to be so pedantic about it...

(Wasn't directed at you, Jonno. The quote was getting to bid so I removed the other ones.)

Not pedantic at all. Just thought the whole link to a site like that was thoughtless to start with and then for you to use the word authentic seemed pretty insensitive or badly worded as I said. I'm not trying to get at you nor make an issue out of it.

Â