Question...

JuanPabloAngel

Where do you think we will finish?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish?

• 1st - 4th
    • 5th - 8th
    • 9th - 12th
    • 13th - 16th
    • 17th - 20th

still think anywhere between 6th & 17TH

Way to narrow it down there Tony! Just so I am clear... you think we'll finish above the teams that have no chance of finishing above us, and finish below the teams we have no chance of finishing above. :P

Well I think Manure, Arse, Chelsea, Liverpoo, Geordies are a given.

Then we are amongst Middlesvilla, Spurzzzz, sha(I hate saying that), charlton, for the next 5.

We'll finish 3-4th believe it or not and we can push big time at Manure, who are the worst of the top 3.

BTW did anyone see that Chris Eagles tackle on Alan Thompson? disgraceful!

mancredscum will improve a lot this year with quieroz back. furbie has lost it. Has enuff money to buy the best players to keep him close to the top, but not the skills to put the team together. Notice how they improved when wally smith applied a more proagmatic approach to their defending and allowed the attackers to attack.

5-8th. We have an excellent first team squad, improved with Laursen replacing Johnsen, and Cole as back up for Crouch. 2-3 more players and I'd say 5th ahead of the Geordies, 1 or 2 and I think injury problems would see us in 8/9th again.

Our squad is small, we haven`t strengthened, all our rivals have.

:lol: Yet the majority of posters think we will finish in the same bracket as last season.

Apparently i`m not consistent with my arguments.....look in the messageboard mirror.

Whats this got to do with your arguments JPA? Surely following your theories we should be getting higher in the league? Dont understand the point you are making - any chance of expanding? Not trying to be argumentative, I just dont see what you are saying thats all

Whats this got to do with your arguments JPA? Surely following your theories we should be getting higher in the league? Dont understand the point you are making - any chance of expanding? Not trying to be argumentative, I just dont see what you are saying thats all

I was simply saying that with all the negativity on the board towards our signings & the claims at how brilliant `Boro, Small Heath etc signings have been i would expect most people to predict us finishing 10th or lower.

Obviously none of you think it is as bad as you try to make out.

With the arguments comment i was saying that people say i`m not consistent but for certain people to be consistent i would expect them to say we would finish much lower.