PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Travel and Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

I have been asked to post this for people who use the Holborn Hill car park just opposite Aston station . If you see signs from the council saying Holborn Hill is closed off its not ! The blue gates are accessible for car parking and the normal stewards are on hand . It is still the best and quickest route out of Villa Park for those living the other side of the City .

Holds up to 120 cars with designated lines so there isn't the hassle of waiting for somebody else to move their car to get out !

Yeah The Adventures before the game seems a good idea. I'll be in my trusty blue away shirt, BIRCH 7 RIP on the back.

Season ticket seat - holte end, upper, k4, row 28. seat 114. Come and say hello :D

Also, has the adventurers changed ownership or just painted?!

I usually set out from my Harborne home at eleven, and get into the Aston Hotel by 11 thirty. The kids nip off to the club shop for a progam and a spout of shop lifting, whilst i then take a nip over to the witton arms for a punch up.

That done, i then go back to Aston hotel to meet the kids, and cover my eyes with the nicked sunglasses.

We then climb over the wall to take our seats.

After the game, we have a great time throwing stones (kids) House bricks (me) throw the travelling fans coach windows, before my customary puking in a policemans hat session.

We all then wonder happilly back into the Aston Hotel for some lager, crisps and skunk. ( Well it relaxes the kids after an exciting day)

No seriously :winkold:

Aston Hotel, Witton Arms, and occasionally the adventurers.

If you see a large guy, with his daughter, 2 sons, one with ginger hair, then come over and say hello 8)

Adventurers for me! :D

Is it membership in there this season sparey?

Was in there last week, but was to peeed to ask :oops:

Apparently, as SellyOak told me, it is membership, at £10 for the season, and allows inclusive acces to the top games - agaisnt top 4/scum i reckon. You should get in for todays game :)