World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I really liked Ungoro, there were lots of decent quests, and it felt very different to everywhere else in WoW. I remember the first time I got attacked by the elite T-Rex, I nearly shat myself! I also really enjoyed Winterspring, as I liked the look and the music of the area. I'd defnitely head there before Outland.

Umbongo was fecking ace. Loved the whole Jurassic Park feel to it.

I remember when I was still in the exploring phase, trying to find the way out of Ungoro to Silithus whilst not agroing every sodding dinosaur in sight. Most difficult!

I think part of the reason I like Winterspring so much was that it was the first area that most of the VTers did when we were around the same level. Nays, Sie and Si were always about twenty levels ahead of me, Tarj and Dan while we levelled up, so when we got there we did a lot of stuff together.

Remember that evening in Silithus when you were rep grinding/questing? Getting pwnd and I , being a generous soul thought i'd throw that nub a shield/heal (for non-WoW'ers this is so rare as to be worthy of a thread on its own) - turned out to be Riss ! Prob density or something ^^

Remember that evening in Silithus when you were rep grinding/questing? Getting pwnd and I , being a generous soul thought i'd throw that nub a shield/heal (for non-WoW'ers this is so rare as to be worthy of a thread on its own) - turned out to be Riss ! Prob density or something ^^

I do indeed!

I never did get that carrot.

I think Zul Farak was my all time favourite instance. I liked the fact that it was all outside, and you could use your mount. The view from the top of the stairs at the altar was pretty cool too.

Where's my carrot?

Oh Lord. Cue epic conversation - wish someone had screenied it.....

One of my top hilarious Wow moments.

The list in full:

1) Tarj getting one shotted by the ally flightmaster in Stonetalon after me, him and Dan attacked it when we were level 20s.

2) Me and Si diving off a mountain in the Barrens as a quick way down to the river below. Needless to say we died.

3) "Erm lads, I don't think I picked the carrot up. Where's my carrot? Can we go back so I can pick the carrot up? Oh bloody hell, all that and I didn't get the carrot!"

4) Snowballing people out of the Alterac Valley portal so they got the deserter's debuff for 15 minutes

5) Ghost wolfing in the dwarf starting area, so the L1 noobs attacked me and got flagged for PvP.

6) Nayson summoning Dan and drowning him.

If you mean Alliance, then yes. 8)

Trim need to roll a Horde toon pretty sharpish.

I can't in good conscience, go running with a dirty, filthy Ally player. He might as well be wearing a SHA shirt. :mrgreen:

If you mean Alliance, then yes. 8)

Trim need to roll a Horde toon pretty sharpish.

I can't in good conscience, go running with a dirty, filthy Ally player. He might as well be wearing a SHA shirt. :mrgreen:

All the Ally's say the same about the Horde, dirty, filthy etc.

Cant we all just get along? :D

Â