World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I have a spare Aion beta code if you'd like to give that a blast this weekend. Easily on par with WoW.

You reckon aer kid? I'll give it a blast then. PM etc

I doubt the rest of the WoW clan will be arsed, the game has kind of ran it's cause, but if they did it would be good.

This.

I've had my fill of WoW a few times over and it's time to move onto pastures new.

It's no longer the game I used to enjoy. Sure, it's fun to reminisce about the old days but it's futile to try and recreate them.

I'll maybe join you all when Aeioneioeeieeiioo comes out proper. Cba with teh beta and my comp is buggered atm.

Kinda true.

But its worth a blast as level 10's or something. Just for the social tbh. And thats what the game is about.

My WoW days are waning rapidly tbh. But everything I've see since can't hold a candle to it.

Too slow,too clunky,not finished, and so on...EVE is fun, am enjoying it immensely.

It's the social side I miss most tbh. Having a chat with the lads while turning a L20 gnome into sushi.

So this guy, I guess relatively high level, many skill unlocks and well equipped, went to the starter zone full of low level people and killed them.....

I bet he felt really tough. What a great player

Sorry, I think thats just about the gayest thing I've seen today

Agree. PvP gaming at unfair terms are so ghey. I would never have done that.

So this guy, I guess relatively high level, many skill unlocks and well equipped, went to the starter zone full of low level people and killed them.....

you didnt read the next bit, he wasnt attacking them, he copuldn't they HAD to attack him because it was the starter area, he couldn't attack them, the game wouldn't allow it

you didnt read the next bit, he wasnt attacking them, he copuldn't they HAD to attack him because it was the starter area, he couldn't attack them, the game wouldn't allow it

I showed the video to my son who has a level 80, he laughed his socks off at the people flagging themselves ....

:crylaugh:

Thanks to those standing up for me!

The only shocking part of that pvp video is that I'm 60 and keyboard turning :o I think I may have been playing one handed for some reason, I love how you can see the lag I have because I'm currently dl'ing the software to make the video :)

Good times, you havent lived unless you've gotten an alliance to log onto a horde account just so they can whine at you

Good times, you havent lived unless you've gotten an alliance to log onto a horde account just so they can whine at you

Amen. Getting threads made about your exploits on the forums is quite a feat too.

You havent played much of WoW at all, have you?

Firstly, its Dan (ED). He probably has a thousand posts in this thread, but is currently travelling the world.

Not so much, though i commuted to Selly Oak today

Amen. Getting threads made about your exploits on the forums is quite a feat too.

I never got a forum whine :( Spent a whole summer trying for one!

You havent played much of WoW at all, have you?

Firstly, its Dan (ED). He probably has a thousand posts in this thread, but is currently travelling the world.

Not so much, though i commuted to Selly Oak today

That is still travelling the world though.

Admittedly its only about 15 miles, but my point stands!

I was on my Alliance toon the other day when they announced that they would be running a raid on Ogrimmar later in the evening. I hopped over to my Horde that evening and told everyone to be in Ogrimmar. Good times ensued as we wiped the Alliance out. I love messing up the plans of others..... :D

Â