World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Cheeky ****. Although to be fair, I had never been to Tyrs Hand. :oops:

Seriously?

That was one of the greatest ganking spots on the game at 60. We had some great nights there.

Aye, that was world PvP central. Well, there and Chillwind Camp obviously! Using Sam as lowbie bait ftw! Actually, we could do that again now!

Oi !

Well, actually , yes.....lets go !

Haven't played nearly as much as I thought I would over xmas. Got to 71 though!

Get to L80 slacker. And Sam!

Back with a bang in teh New Year ladies.

Dan fancy doing some lvl-ing?

I'm really enjoying world PvP at the moment. Well to be more precise, I enjoy killing hunters, as they're the only class I can pretty will guarantee killing if I get the drop on them. Hex is just a brilliant spell, as unlike sheep it doesn't break with damage, so I can turn people into frogs and hopefully wtfpwn them a bit before it breaks. Doesn't work too well with plate wearers, and druids are immune mostly.

I took Lee (Keelbear) to Tarren Mill for the first time last night in an attempt to show him his first bit of contested territory.

We were walking along the path from Silverpine (me on my 70 Mage) and as soon as we were both flagged for PvP by entering Hillsbrad we were ganked by an 80 DK.

Welcome to world PvP! :bonk:

Rolled a mage to join you all on Tarren Mill a few weeks back. Can't be bothered to level it though, so am still using my main on The Sha'tar. Just wish it wasn't an rp realm.....

Think I would have quit the game a long time ago If I were on a non-PvP server. Nothing like world PvP and levelling up knowing you could be ganked at any second adds to the game no end.

Agree with Si, world pvp is ace. Me, sam and si saw off a couple of unsuspecting allies innocently waiting to kill a boss in New Hearthglen.

Aye, that was fun. They were definitely looking at your bird.

Once the DK is 80 I shall be concentrating on becoming a PvP/ganking machine. I purposefully haven't been to any BG's since I re-subscribed so that my blood lust will be at it's peak!

Well I helped Si with the werewolf elite mobs on that tower on the island in the east of Grizzly Hills. I forgot that the last elite (son of Arugal) MC's one of the party, and unfortunately that meant me, so after killing Si, I then had to solo him and all the bloody adds he spawns!

Â