World of Warcraft

The_Rev

If any leavers would like to contribute to Risso's epic flying mount fund, all contributions gratefully received! (Remembering I dished out all my gold and stuff when I left on a break!)

**** stupidly OP class.

I loved how Blizzard handled Gone's pretty accurate post aswell, which was nothing even close to beeing a QQ PFE post. He was spot on and everyone except druids agreed, then after 10 pages they banned him.

In the same thread Feral druids cry because they arent viable. I really, really, really dont get why people cry over something thats not even broken. Feral druids do silly dps, and CC while beeing unkillable.

Shame Dan quit cause i still think Priest/Rogue could go fairly high. Ive been looking at charts and our main problem with meeting warrior&druid/paladin, well they seem to fade at a bit higher rating, and then you start encountering clothies who we more or less owned.

Along with MS beeing a problem, i should have had more resilience. Big difference between having 350 and 450 or even 494.

I got Eboue'd on saturday and broke my 4th metarsal so while im wearing this stupid little foot protector im off to Sarasota for a month for some R&R and to see family and friends, happy xmas lads see ya in the new year hopefully.

Ouch,thats gotta hurt.

Mind you,if you wore proper boots,all heavy leather like a real bloke you would probably have been ok.

I did. Then i coloured Xdasher green as no green text looks weird. But escaping from 13 mobs with only 1700 or so hitpoints and a looong way to run to safety (including more bodypulls) is ftw!

Anyway, watch this

Good luck, I must say I'm glad I quit the game and doubt I will be returning. I've no desire to come back whatsoever. You will all feel the same sooner or later, you might as well get to see Hyjaal or whatever first though

Â