World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Should have seen me and Tarj defending the FW graveyard in AV tonight. Us and a couple of others lasted bloody ages in a full on zerg.

Yeah that was mental. Quite impressed by the beating you took.

It was me, Riss + rogue and another shaman. Basically me and Riss was standing at the end and they used aaaaaaages to kill us. Im not even sure they figured out how to kill us because they swapped between us several times. And afaik it was no mages or warlocks alive during the last part of the zerg, so no spellocks or CS's i guess?

Anyway i was zerged, feared what i saw, siphon lifed the world, drained, death coiled, healthstoned, combat potion, and while this happend i was healed by Riss, who eventually had to spam himself. Comedy.

Oh and the end when they tried to cap the flag 3 x SoC went off :lol:

Fix vent Nays

Its down for maintenance at the moment. It was supposed to be finished by 6pm last night, but i guess its over ran.

London 1 Maintenance Window 10.23.2007 3:54 PM Pending

To all Lon1 users:

All data was synced to NY1 a few days ago. There will be an outage starting at 9AM GMT tomorrow in our london datacenter, that will last hopefully no later than 6PM GMT, worst case an additional 24 hours may be required while we move racks and finalize a fiber installation.

ALL Lon1 customers are up and running on ny1.ugt-servers.com - ALL PORT NUMBERS ARE THE SAME.

If you have ANY questions, please open a support ticket and we will answer your tickets as they come in.

Regards,

Josh

Ingame VOIP still not work then? Vent dies on 11th.

Tried In-game chat last night with Gul.With all settings maxed could just about hear him and vice versa.

In a quiet room.

While not breathing.

Or pressing any buttons.

:-/

What dou guys mean... rolled?

It means created a Character on Tarren Mill Server,on the Horde (undead,orc etc) side.Thats where we all play.So chop chop mate,as prev mentioned you will get any amount of help/advice.

:-)

Rolled comes from old RPG's like Dungeons and Dragons which were played on pen and paper. You rolled a dice for your stats, then picked a class based upon what stats you had. Hence "rolled a class"

Guys, tell me when your ready to guide me... erm Orc Rogue like i said... one of you come and meet me and make me like level 20 in an hour like one of you said... (dunno how thats possible:D)

Whats the name of your toon?

Should have seen me and Tarj defending the FW graveyard in AV tonight. Us and a couple of others lasted bloody ages in a full on zerg.

Lucky for you there wasn't an equally geared rogue and druid focus firing you.

Â