World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Anyway, i think its a shame we never entered Naxx. Must be the instance i think has looked the most fun, with the phattest loot and coolest graphics. According to some shite i read, only about 3% of the total player base entered Naxx at all.

Me and Dan did, to try and exploit a scenery glitch and kill a trash mob. Only the mob had had its loot table taken away, and we got raped anyway!

Yes, casters did get **** on their Legendary. It was almost impossible to get (unlike Sulfuras, or the fanfuckingtastic Thunderfury which is still probably the best tanking weapon in the game pre Mount Hyjal)

Gorthauer, who has a ridiculous amount of armour and HP, still used Thunderfury to tank with.

Does anybody know how the Dsyfunctional Superheroes are doing PvE wise? We seemed to lose a lot of good people to them (the people who were in there to begin with, I know).

* Frostmourne

* Binds when picked up

* Unique

* Sword

* Two-Hand

* Speed 4.00

* 597 - 896 Damage

* (186.6 damage per second)

* +100 Strength

+200 Stamina

+150 Intellect

* Requires Level 80

* Equip: The wielder of Frostmourne will become the new Lich King.

* "Hail to the king, baby!"

Hunter Lewt!

If someone vendors it, does that screw the game for everyone?

Anyway, i think its a shame we never entered Naxx. Must be the instance i think has looked the most fun, with the phattest loot and coolest graphics. According to some shite i read, only about 3% of the total player base entered Naxx at all.

Me and Dan did, to try and exploit a scenery glitch and kill a trash mob. Only the mob had had its loot table taken away, and we got raped anyway!

good times

* Frostmourne

* Binds when picked up

* Unique

* Sword

* Two-Hand

* Speed 4.00

* 597 - 896 Damage

* (186.6 damage per second)

* +100 Strength

+200 Stamina

+150 Intellect

* Requires Level 80

* Equip: The wielder of Frostmourne will become the new Lich King.

* "Hail to the king, baby!"

Hunter Lewt!

If someone vendors it, does that screw the game for everyone?

Vendor: "ill give you 12g for it"

Player: "But this is the Lich Kings Sword! This was the weapon that the first ever Death Knight wielded. It was the blade Arthas used to slay his father, bringing the fall Lordaeron and the rise of the Undercity! This sword cut down Illidan Stormrage!"

Vendor: "ill give you 12g for it."

Id imagine its more of a PvP thing:

"Warriors wtfpwning everything in 5v5? Then we will nerf Shammies."

Still, nice to see that from time to time Blizz remember that there are nine classes in the game that can be nerfed, not just Warlocks!

Oh stop with the warlock nerf whining. When has warlocks actually been nerfed and felt the nerf? Warlocks have it piss easy.

Quoted, for the truth.

Chain feared again in the arena the other day, but then locks are nerfed arent they

Sorry Si for being AFK last night when you wanted to go to the arena. Isabelle woke up and I had to give her a bottle, and when I came back, you'd logged for the night.

Still, see if we can make it 9-1 tonight?!

Me and Si are rapidly turning into an imba pairing, the only 2v2 we lost against was a mage and a lock, and then only just. Watching Si gut huntards like a fish fills me with a deep, deep joy!

Sorry Si for being AFK last night when you wanted to go to the arena. Isabelle woke up and I had to give her a bottle, and when I came back, you'd logged for the night.

Still, see if we can make it 9-1 tonight?!

Me and Si are rapidly turning into an imba pairing, the only 2v2 we lost against was a mage and a lock, and then only just. Watching Si gut huntards like a fish fills me with a deep, deep joy!

No worries mate. I was knackered anyway so decided to call it a night.

We were a bit tasty last night weren't we? Seem to have a good combination.

Because Warriors are so idiotic good in PvP with a dedicated healer, you cant win over an equally geared warrior as a clothie etc.

Paladin + Warlock is nice, but Warrior + shaman/pala is better.

If warriors isnt nerfed soon, the whole point with Arena is boring. You cant win over a well geared warrior and a healer. And they are immune to every **** CC available, and along with that they got hamstring. GG.

Id say Rogue and Druid is an awesome combo, and would probably rape you, but thats it.

Maybe 2 x frost mages aswell. We met 2 frost mages in our team and an AP. **** elementals, counter-spells and blinks everywhere.

Warrior + Healer is very tough, Warriors are designed to work well with healers and Rage is probably the best power bar for PvP in the game.

Its not impossible though, but you do need a way of attacking the healers spellcasting. Silence, school lock, extend cast times (etc) while kiting the warrior. Its rough as **** to kite a Warrior with blessing of freedom but its getting a nerf in 2.3

Mad how Shammies and Paladins are getting nerfed because they buff Warriors too much in PvP, isnt it?

Its not impossible though

I dare say it is.

And even if you managed to heal through MS and the dmg done by the warrior, you use more mana then the other team, and you will die anyway.

Id say Rogue and Druid is an awesome combo, and would probably rape you, but thats it.

We've met a few rogue/drood combos, and to be honest they're pretty easy to deal with.

Si just seems to cut through rogues really quickly, leaving me to heal/interrupt the druid.

Two mages/mage and warlock is a nasty combination though.

Still, 8-2 for our third ever set of matches is pleasing.

If that were the case, why arent all Warrior and healer teams packing a 2100+ rating?

Give us a couple of weeks! :winkold:

Tarj, do you think our 3v3 team is viable, or do you think we need to get some CC in? We're happy enough to play on, but you seemed to think we weren't that good a combo?

Â