World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Indeed, I've been happy to ignore his power trips up to now, but as it stands I'm not sure if I could remain in the guild should he return.

lol4th.jpg

Tiny things and tiny minds, but this made me laugh out loud. And its got nothing to do with the state of our guild!

Shack's biggest problem is that he doesn't have a single humorous bone in his body. That post on the Dashers site is just incredible. "I'm the GM, you must respect me, I can't ever make mistakes!" Er, bollocks. Look at that bit in his post about people taking the mick when he complained about all the "LFG" style abbreviations in guild chat. All I remember is me and Dan typing stuff like "Would anybody care to join us in a spiffing Steamvaults raid" once or twice. The way Shack reports it we were calling his pint a puff, bugging his phone, and planning an invasion of Germany in a ct of retribution for the second world war!

For me the best bit about TBC has been the chance to do stuff that didn't entail 6 hour 40 man raids when you were scared to fart. I'd rather do five mans and have a laugh doing it.

Still, with him gone at least I stand a chance of a Kara place now! :hooray:

He did no such thing, he asked Shack if he'd heard of a right wing german band that it seems killed a child on their album cover or something.

I like how our great GM hasn't even noticed you have quit the game, and failed to take away your board priviliges BTW.

Should have seen our quality pull in SH today. Or was more down to the fact that the bastard was allowed to summon more, but we killed 9 elites in one go. Brilliant stuff...

only one died... guess who... :lol:

Should have seen our quality pull in SH today. Or was more down to the fact that the bastard was allowed to summon more, but we killed 9 elites in one go. Brilliant stuff...

Eeerrr.It was me wasn't it?

Think i linked this before but: Thats a quality pull

Murmor Kill number 5239 today. Still no Shoulders. Then i hearthed back to Shatt and saw a Druid in some, a Priest in some and a Mage in some. Arse.

Well,Lierox,Bujin and JTM/Dojan gone.fair points made by them.

Not sure I want to be part of a love-in where Shack can do no wrong.In fact I don't.

Stupid statement,stupid way to give a unfair ultimatum and as far as I can see,divide and destroy the community of people who make up the Dashers.

I see no way back from his statement.I expect more polarisation within guild,and more people to leave.Unbelievable,self-centred,crass stupidity.

Paladins are a defensive class!

vfbd9.jpg

I got an 1800 shadow word death on me earlier too, nerf priests.

You can do that kind of damage to me from behind your girly bubble. What goes around comes around!

Paladins are a defensive class!

vfbd9.jpg

I got an 1800 shadow word death on me earlier too, nerf priests.

You can do that kind of damage to me from behind your girly bubble. What goes around comes around!

Dan has a bubble?

Â