World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I think a lot of the grief that Priests experience isn't necessarily down to game design but due more to the ignorant shitheads who populate the game. I remember you saying that you're quite capable of healing when specced Shadow but that its dickheads who simply refuse to group with you unless you are holy specced who are causing the the irritation.

In fact, a simple change of attitude in the community would solve so many "problems" in the game, it's futile to try and count them all. My two cents anyway.

Yes i agree with that Sie. BUT; * Paladin has plate and a shedload of abilities + melee grinding, and they still can heal like a priest. *Resto druids can heal like priests, and still have better additional abilites like crez, innervate, stronger hots, stealth, general shapeshifting. *Resto shamans can heal quite well, maybe just as good, got mail and totems, and far better spells for grinding + melee attacks. Along with this both Paladins and Druids got better tier sets in terms of + heal, spirit and mp5.

*Priests got cloth. **** talent trees.. where resto classes can put everything in resto, we gotta use 2 trees to become a buffbot. Zero melee attacks. Cant shapeshift, and any grinding in holy will be dot-wand-wand-dot. We got worse hots, cant crez, cant innervate and shite tier sets.

Why stay the dedicated healing class, when classes with far better additional abilities, can heal just aswell?

For a long time we have been moaning about poor spells and healing abilities. But what we had was PW:S which now is nerfed to ****, and not even useable at lvl 70. And we benefitted with mages the most from spirit. But druids got buffed, so now druids are close to equal with us in that department aswell. And thats not counting their far better stats regardng mp5 on sets.

Bloody hell, just watched an Naxxramas movie, and if you look beyond the fantastic fun the instance has to be, the Kelthuzad fight looks AWESOME!

Just spawns, AoE, multi targets and brilliant graphics!

Won't let me overwrite...

Always stops after 'Success' comes up...can cancel then 'Retrieving Realms List' comes up...and stops.Was fine until patch.Have tried removing addons folder to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Could be your firewall as the wow.exe has changed and it doesnt trust it, mine re-asks if I trust wow after every patch.

Hmmm.

Never been asked before on any patch,although thats no guarantee ofc.

Access to everything else is fine,no settings changed anywhere as far as i can see.

Can't think of anything else to check tbh.Am now getting proper pissed off with it...

Â