World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Thats very nice! You have gotten quite good with that editing and stuff. Do you have a link to the programmes you use for both? Maybe thats something i can have some fun with when im going back to Uni on Monday :|

Anyway ive got a problem regarding my UI now. The package i installed which you linked Nayson was quite brilliant and i love it. But as ive respecced to Shadow now i get some quite annoying errors. It wont let me enter shadowform or pick up any loot, and its that disable/ignore addon thingy. Must i disable a shedload of mods, simply because i respecced or am i missing something?

BTW. Those PvP movies really highlights Locks and their casting time! What yuu wouldnt give for a Power Word: Shield sometimes :lol:

I think using Bongos as action bars will help with the Shadowform thing.

Shadowform is a stance, much like Rogue stealth and Bongos work for Dan, and they are easy as hell to set up.

Ive found that if i had a problem with an addon and that Disable/Ignore thing then i would just update it. The game tells you what the problem is, and most of the stuff in that package was Ace2 based and those guys update their stuff all the time. When you see the name of something that is causing a problem just go here and get the latest version. Update Ace2 as well if you havent. If you dont have a folder called Ace2 in your WoW folder then chances are its located at C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\!!!Libs

The movie was thrown together in about five minutes using Windows Movie Maker. I still havent really tried to figure out Sony Vegas yet, and i have a different version to Dan (i have 6.0) and they appear to work in different ways. Locks casting time is very easily interupted. Most of my casts now are instants so i can throw them on the run, how i fight inside BG's is a lot different to how it goes in that little video. Destruction (ie nuking) build Locks now have an anti interrupt talent about half way up the tree. I think most of them take it if they intend to PvP.

Libs is just a folder which contains libaries for other addons to use. Its not an addon in its own right.

The idea behind Ace2 was to have a load of small, lightweight programs all sharing a central program so it would really cut down on memory use. I have to say it works quite beautifully.

The Burning Crusade

[*:ae2280c859]Any date announced yet?
    [*:ae2280c859]Any retailers offering release day shipping? (ie. to arrive on release day)

Get searching people...

16th, and I ordered mine on play.com ages ago.

Tarj that error is something Blizz will fix in the next patch, something wrong at their end, I get it when I lootduel.

Don't you only need the collector's edition if you don't own a copy already? Serious question - a mate wants to start playing, but is waiting until TBC comes out so he doesn't have several GB of patches to download.

Got to love that arena exploit in Gadgetztan. I imagine that they'll fix it pretty soon, but in the mean time it's hilarious. Not only can you enter and exit the arena in the blink of an eye, but it also resets all your cooldowns. So Nature's Swiftness plus bloodfury and either ZG charm or NAC means instant death for Mr Ally! And seconds later, repeat!

I want a nether drake!

From the pics, the Griffins look much coolers then our bats or what it is

I think Nayson is on about the Collectors Edition non-combat pet.

I was thinking about getting the CE version but I'm not bothered now. My interest in the game has diminished to the point where I'm not even sure I'll be getting BC at all. I'm having more fun playing all those old LucasArts classic point n' clickers with ScummVM at the moment. 14gig worth of the ****!

Got to love that arena exploit in Gadgetztan. I imagine that they'll fix it pretty soon, but in the mean time it's hilarious. Not only can you enter and exit the arena in the blink of an eye, but it also resets all your cooldowns. So Nature's Swiftness plus bloodfury and either ZG charm or NAC means instant death for Mr Ally! And seconds later, repeat!

Your cooldowns are only reset within the arena, upon exiting the cooldowns you blew prior to entering are still up.

I'm having more fun playing all those old LucasArts classic point n' clickers with ScummVM at the moment. 14gig worth of the ****!

Are Monkey Island (1+2) amongst that lot? Superb games.

I'm having more fun playing all those old LucasArts classic point n' clickers with ScummVM at the moment. 14gig worth of the ****!

Are Monkey Island (1+2) amongst that lot? Superb games.

They certainly are and are the reason I hunted them all down in the first place. Still up there as some of my all time favourite games but it's a shame Ron Gilbert went and left LucasArts after MI2, leaving a new dev team to utterly **** up the whole story and feel of the game.

Â