World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Why dont my bongos work?

1G to whoever fixes it for me. Basically, i have no bars when I log in and i have to "load" the profile each time, it sucks, dont make me use the standard bars again!

Why dont my bongos work?

1G to whoever fixes it for me. Basically, i have no bars when I log in and i have to "load" the profile each time, it sucks, dont make me use the standard bars again!

Just use the addon pack Nayson linked earlier. Its great, and i got it working again after it crashed. Some minor bugs though, and it wont let me duel, but except that its brilliant.

Im even up to 9g from the 5g Riss gave me! Im a financial genius!

Changed my UI from Cosmos/Call of Elements to the suggested All Deuce with GotWood (a nice totem timer - but not as complete as COE).

It took an hour to set it up the way I wanted with a few tweaks here and there and haven't tried the raid stuff yet, but it's a massive improvement over the existing screens (even if I am still getting used to things).

Thanks for the tip, Rev - much appreciated.

Screenie to come.

I really don't know why people don't just use the standard bars. They're just as easy, and you don't have to spend an hour **** about after every patch.

Thats what i used to think, could never go back now though.

I really don't know why people don't just use the standard bars. They're just as easy, and you don't have to spend an hour **** about after every patch.

Why, what's the difference? How many buttons do you actually use that regularly?

Why, what's the difference? How many buttons do you actually use that regularly?

He is a Rogue. So 2.

DrDeath!

It could well be the theorycraft that finally works for 2.0.1 patch.

It works fine for me anyway, it may require Ace 2 as a dependent. Im not sure.

Yes.

If you want to come and see us you should make a character on TARREN MILL server and make sure he is HORDE.

You can spam Boosh jokes at some bloke called OldGregg with me.

OK I've given in and installed Bongos and X Perl, what's the glassy button mod called?

You can find it here.

Just CTRL&F and search for CyCircled. Its also the best place ive found for FuBar plugins.

Funny thing. My mate ordered 3000g to his account from the internet. Apparantly he got a 5% discount if they couldnt deliver within 24 hours. So after 48 hours they called him on the phone!! He said some Chinese fellas called him up and said sorry for not delivering on time, but he would get a 10% discount now. Quite insane.

Imagine getting a call from some Chinese dudes at Christmas day, talking to you about WoW :lol:

Â