World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Yeah, i noticed that a lot of the back half of the raid said that.

I had no problems at all. None of us at the front seemed to. I did make a point of typing /target Chromaggus before the pull was made (ive heard that targeting before engagment can help) and from then on in i was laughing. Didnt catch a single breath. Was still standing at the end. Just a shitter for us non mages that he seemed to spend three quarters of the fight vunrable to Frost or Arcane! Was that far down the aggro list when Shadow finally came around at a point where he wasnt spewing corrosive acid everywhere or i wasnt stunned that my big fat 8k crit meant he didnt even look up at me when it landed.

Bigwigs said something like "Chrommaggus Mode Activated", but then no countdowns or anything appeared. From the vid, Dan was getting CTRA messages too - I didn't get those either.

:-(

Still at least my bank alt got to Winterspring this week. I did 4 dmg to one of the NE rogues with my plank with a nail in it. And I got two HKs. Level 9 cows FTW!

The Frostwolf from AV is only eight gold now. Even Trl could afford to have that!

:clap:

And it was remarkable how we kept our mana on the Chrom kill. I think the buffs/flask helped a lot. I think i could have had 100% mana left when the fight was over, if we had kept Noctus up.

Bigwigs said something like "Chrommaggus Mode Activated", but then no countdowns or anything appeared. From the vid, Dan was getting CTRA messages too - I didn't get those either.

If you notice, I don't engage him until a minute after the pull, thats because the first breath is random, and bigwigs takes a while to sync. I didn't step out until I was sure a breath had been cast (Noctus' health bar helped me there).

Do you get insane aggro pulling crits on him like on the trash then? Is that not a bit scary?

Yes and no.

When he isnt vunrable to your school(s) of magic, he has 75% mitigation on them, so your spells become so mana inefficent its almost not worth casting them (especially when you compare Shadowbolt at 380 mana to the similar damage Frostbolt which weighs in at 290 mana, or with Frost Channeling, which most frost mages should have, about 250 mana?)

If you are doing **** all damage to Chromaggus for say 60% of the fight (assuming regular rotation of vunrabilities, and that you only have 2 schools of magic unlike a Mage who is the only class on the game with three, excluding Priest Racials) then you arent really going to be that high up the threat meter unless you have a sting of huge crits or Chromaggus stays on your school for a while.

Speaking of Vunrabilites, anyone care to help me with this quest at any time soon. I really wouldnt mind that wand for Nature Vunrable mobs in BWL. A mana free 250 DPS would be a very happy addition to the raids i think.

Speaking of Vunrabilites, anyone care to help me with this quest at any time soon. I really wouldnt mind that wand for Nature Vunrable mobs in BWL. A mana free 250 DPS would be a very happy addition to the raids i think.

yes, but only if I can do my q in scholo afterwards.

I have this for those bwl moments.

Its weird. A couple of weeks ago i was utter bored by wow, but now ive downloaded and started with Fraps, gotten a few goals accomplished, and now i just wanna play.

Bloody scary addictive game

If you want a really high quality (but high file size) vid then go here:

http://files.filefront.com//;5948034;;/

I'm still trying to find a balance of quality / file size, but the above link is so crisp that you can see Nayson's siphon lifes in the combat log.

I'm going to film all boss fights to keep as mementos for when I finally stop playing, all the first boss kills I'll make available for the Dashers to download, and stick on google video too.

If you click on my pvp vid and then [from user] you can see all the files that I've upped.

I downloaded the FRAPS nays linked on the wowrush site. I installed it okey and everything, but when i click the launch file, nothing happens. Ive reinstalled 3 times, and still no luck.

On top of that my brand new laptop simply decided to black out on me... what a great day

The reason it won't work is possibly because you have installed a trial version previous to the one you are using now.

The trial version leaves behind files that do not allow a cracked version to be ran on the machine. However, you can remove them using a small program called Trial-Reset.exe

You can find a link to the program and instructions on how to remove the leftover Fraps files here about half way down the page

The chrommy fight is actually pretty easy when everybody focuses. I think the first time, Noctus went out of LOS which is why we wiped, second time he was in the perfect spot, and just made the healers' jobs incredibly easy. I had 80% mana left, even though I was healing and dispelling poisons/diseases like a mad thing. If you have good tanking and good dispelling, you can't go wrong it would seem.

The reason it won't work is possibly because you have installed a trial version previous to the one you are using now.

The trial version leaves behind files that do not allow a cracked version to be ran on the machine. However, you can remove them using a small program called Trial-Reset.exe

You can find a link to the program and instructions on how to remove the leftover Fraps files here about half way down the page

Thanks Sie, this is probably it. Used fraps trial when i played cs some years ago

While you lot were setting a new MC record (well done :) ) we were tearing up Stratholme.

Baron run in not much more than 35 mins, Me, Gruffrot, Hightower, Jeezulz and some Rogue from another guild.

I think it can be done in less than 30 mins easily if you took a couple of mages, a rogue, Thunderfury and a Priest.

Oh, and they took their time, but: Perfect Dark X 1-0 Ragnaros. Anyone care to dig out that stuff Sie said about them in this thread many moons ago?

Â