World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Spent 30 minutes avoiding mean demons in Darkwhisper Gorge, trying to get into Mount Hyjal, but to no avail.

Then I remembered I'm a shammy and don't actually have to visit places, so used my long neglected far sight to have a shufty, using my shamanistic powers, or something. Anyway took these snaps for you:

Plane crash at the summit!

mounthyjaler4.th.jpg

World Tree:

treelt1.th.jpg

Now thats just scary!

Anyway, im in the 6/8 tier 2 club now with Tatonka.

And if you think im getting geared up quickly, check this: Tatonka's app

From july to september. 8/8 blue set to 6/8 tier 2 isnt a bad run, is it? Still, attend and ye shall be rewarded. Unless you are waiting on Ten Storms, obviously. ;)

Now thats just scary!

Anyway, im in the 6/8 tier 2 club now with Tatonka.

And if you think im getting geared up quickly, check this: Tatonka's app

From july to september. 8/8 blue set to 6/8 tier 2 isnt a bad run, is it? Still, attend and ye shall be rewarded. Unless you are waiting on Ten Storms, obviously. ;)

It was me that told him to apply, he's now Class Leader and epixxed out to the max. He owes me! Still he's one of the more reliable Hunters and with him being a regular and Hunter lewt hardly being scarce he's going to get geared up.

Rogues got 3 drops of 6 bosses yesterday, not a Lock loot drop rate but its doubled the amount of Bloodfang we've had in there now!

We've now pulled ahead of Shammies and probably Mages in terms of class gear so I'll hold off on the whining.

note, maybe Blizzard realise that only 1out of the 2 factions can be Shamen, so the drop rate is half of the rest? 8)

I think of all the shammies, nobody has more than two pieces. Think Rous might have had 3, but he's quit now. When you see people like Welcar and Deppfin who hardly miss a raid, wearing Abyssal blue pants, you know something's up!

MC in particular is really pissing me off. Shack and Paz both have 8/8 T1, and the other day I would have been guaranteed any EF drops, but the only drop from 10 bosses was onbe set of gloves.

I'm miles behind on FP so am down the list for TS anyway, but with it refusing to drop, don't think I'll have the 3 set bonus before the expansion comes out!

Thats the shitty thing with the current system. The druid/shaman/priest or healers 3 set bonus is so good, it makes a massive difference in PvE. So having 1 person stock up 8/8 while others have 1/8, just makes it harder for ourselves. Normally classes can agree that some drops to go to spesific people, but when the purples get looted all agreements tend to go highway to hell, as people are so **** fixed on them.

^^^Well thats a problem with your class then. I've passed on BF gloves twice now so that other rogues could get a much better upgrade then what I would have had. You don't have to take it just because of the FPs, for PVE, my gloves are better then Tier 2, for Shammies, T2 is worse then T1 for healing (so I've heard).

Riss in terms of the "10 bosses" thing you said, theres only 8 pieces of loot, of which 6 drop from the 9 bosses other then Rag, so its only two thirds of bosses in MC that drop any class item. For instance, rogues get no class gear from Geddon and Lucifron, in fact, Lucifron is ALWAYS Arcanist isn't it? :?

But then it was bought in to stop the person who does one raid a month coming in and spunking all their DKP on a set item, cos they wouldnt be raiding again for another month. What can you do with a system? No matter what you do, people will pick holes in it. You cant please all of the people all of the time. Current system? Attendence gets rewarded. Fair in my eyes.

As for the one person getting everything and everyone else getting nothing thing? Its a myth. He can only get one of each drop as they drop, and has to pay to get them. If the bracers drop, then the person at the front of the queue gets them. He isnt going to need them again, is he? Next time they drop, someone else gets em. Same for any other T2 gear. And of course, if you are getting them, you lose FP and if you lose FP while other people are getting it, you wont be at the front of the queue for very long, will you?

^^Exactly, this mythical raider who gets 8/8 before anyone else gets a 3 set bonus would have to have an insane amount of FPs, like 50 more then anyone else, plus have gotten really lucky with drops. Admittedly, Nayson will have 8/8 before any of the Shammied get 3/8, but thats another argument! Last night only one piece of Nemesis dropped, off 6 bosses, an awful awful night for the raiding Warlocks...

Not really. I already have the pieces off the earlier bosses. ;)

I can actually say that there is nothing on the game now that i really need from bosses we have already killed. :shock:

Jindo's bag would be nice, as would a few other bits and pieces, but mainly i want T2 from Chromaggus and Nefarian. The Trinket from Nefarian, and then either Claw of Chromaggus and the offhand you get for Nefarians head, or Staff of the Shadow Flame.

Actually both of you arent getting the point. I wouldnt need all t2 gear, as i too have better, BUT if i wanted it, i wouldnt get it before both Caitlynn and Augir gets their pick.

This has nothing to do with attendance. When we started BWL, until we downed the drakes i didnt miss one single raid. I missed 2 raids due to moving, and that was unfortunatly on the "easy" bwl bosses. The drakes died, and the people their were awarded first kill FPs. You could join and down 2 easy bwl bosses, and get as much FP as 3 nights wiping on one.

You werent awarded for working, wiping but for having first kills. After that i was 25 FP behind Augir i think, which means he could pick up 5 t2 before i could touch one.

Im not saying the system doesnt work, since i would rather have full raids, but the system was built the wrong way.

I can actually be 1 month outside raiding (if not way more), walk back in, and get t2 pieces over people who have raided in my place for the last month. It isnt right.

What have they achieved with the idiotic high amount of firstkill points? Simply those who has RL commitments, are beeing punished. Miss one raid were they piss over easy parts of a new instance, like the drakes, and you suddenly wont touch a t2 piece until the few people present will have their 5 first parts. Obviously its a little-thought through bonus. Unless you are one of those who gets whatever loot they wont, simply because they can raid 24/7.

Firstkill points were never needed. What was needed, wa s the FP points, to ensure BWL progress. Having firstkill points make people, who struggle to turn up for raids, just dont give a shit. Several people has complained about this to me aswell, and the FP unfairness, if you can call it that, makes them just ignore BWL.

Â