World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Xai told me what he was bidding so that I could get it. Viskahn kept quiet and then came out of nowhere with a bid of 1300 :shock:

and with regards Warlocks I just cant believe how much loot you get, probably more then Hunters and druids. T2 legs every time we kill Raggy, and all throughout Blackwing lair too.

I remember one day when Razor, Broodlord and Onyxia all dropped T2 on the same night! Tonight Lock loot dropped off 5 of the bosses. W'eve had no BF or NS for nearly 3 weeks, and wheres the Priest loot? or shammy?

Gah, damn random loot tables.

Very, very sneaky of Visk that, I'd not have been at all pleased. For the last few weeks the Shammy faction have been pretty good at deciding amongst ourselves who gets what, and it's a much better way of doing things. Instead of blowing all your DKP bidding against each other, we discuss it first, thus leaving us with DKP to bid on non class specific things.

Obviously if the T2 boots drop though, they can all **** off!

^^Or not.

Reef has confirmed the new bidding system to me in a chat today, T2 class items go to the person with the most FPs, at a cost of 200 dkp.

FPs are rewarded for hours spent in BWL, so it seems fair enough. It also means, if BF drops on sunday, me and Xai have to roll for it!

I can sort of see the point of it, but I can see it causing a few arguments (although ALL systems do I suppose)

Say for example X mage has 55 FPs and 2000DKP, and Y mage has 54 FP's. Does X mage get first chance on every single drop until he has them all? That way we're going to end up with a few uber geared T2 behemoths, with everybody else waiting until they complete the set.

pssst, sneaky preview?

The short version is:

Fixxed Price for tier 2 gear (200 DKP and 5 Free Points)

Him/Her with most Free Points and need the set part gets it.

1 Set Item/week unless noone else is needing it.

Cant go -dkp or -Free Points unless its about to be sharded.

If 2 or 3 or say 4 have the same amount of FP its a DKP roll

/roll *youre dkp amount*

Non set items is untouched.

Gaining Free Points:

1 Free Point (I will short it to FP from now on) for 1 h in BWL

1 FP For MC under 4 h

4 FP for breaking speed record

5 FP for first kill

You spend FPs when you get your T2 items Riss, so while the more active people get their stuff first, one person cant absolutely dominate the proceedings.

Deppfin's first attempt at a sig for me, from the Chrommy tries:

rissoka1kn9.gif

The footage isn't great, as in Depp's words "some noob rogue kept jumping in the way!"

Any ideas who he could possibly mean?! :lol:

The new loot system is shit of several reasons.

I have done all but two blackwing lair runs, from february to now. Still because of the two runs i missed, which was the first Vael kill and first ebenroc and flamegore, Augir for instance has loads more FP then me. How is it fair? He has 79 FP i think, while i have 49. I have no idea where it all comes from, since ive only missed 2 runs, but he can practically walk in full t2, before i can see one singel item.

The new system doesnt consider times you practise or hard bosses, or wipe. You get credited more then anything for taking down bosses. Wether that is the easy ones or the hard ones. You can actually just join for the 3 drakes which is a piss, and get more FP then a person who only have time for a full night of vael tries.

I sort of think the idea is good, but I'm not sure about the system for FP points. Like Tarj says, you could spend five hours trying and wiping on Chrommy for example, and get 5 Fp, then next week someone joins for the first time and downs him (thanks in part to your efforts the week before) and gets the same amount of points.

Bicks, you not thinking about rejoining for a reunion on the new server? I've just re enabled my account after a bit of a break.

Believe it or not, I was wondering about this, but you're all on a new server now, how do I migrate?

Never did get round to cancelling my account believe it or not

Bicks, you not thinking about rejoining for a reunion on the new server? I've just re enabled my account after a bit of a break.

Believe it or not, I was wondering about this, but you're all on a new server now, how do I migrate?

Never did get round to cancelling my account believe it or not

/cheers!

Think you can do paid migrations now. Hunters have gone from being the least sought after class in dungeons when you first hit L60, to the most popular, under played class in the game. It's great now we're all in the same guild, even though there are periodic moans about how it's run.

If you did come back Bicks, youd get a bit of a shock, the game has changed from when you used to level up. At the moment its all about progressing through Blackwing Lair, mastering tactics on bosses etc, and getting purple drops. If you want to gear your Cow up, to become an unstoppable killing machine (like Hunters generally are) then I'm sure we could get you into the guild.

Speaking of Hunters, they aint always unstoppable. A Nelf Huntard set her pet on me when I was at 50% in Silithus. I managed to get away, returned and saw that without her pet, she sucked. I killed, and camped, killed, and camped and so on. This was the end result:

hahanu6.jpg

Speaking of 60 Nelf Hunters, one tried to toy with me in Arathi Highlands on two separate occasions today by setting ice traps on me and viper stinging my mana.

He was made to look rather stupid as on both occasions, I feared and seduced him and happily espaced. His attempts to then kill me in frustration made him look even more like a plank as he failed at that too. His 33 Druid friend who was hiding didn't fair much better at the task either - feared into mobs.

Â