World of Warcraft

The_Rev

So how many Bastard Trash before Chrommy? Is it just those 3 at the door?

Yes.

Did you get to see what breaths he had? (serious question)

Tried, and failed, he owned us before the breaths :cry:

I hope you see from the screenie that he's not sat there, at his spawn point, hes chasing me. I was thinking of a caption like:

OK OK, leash him up, next time I'll leave the damn football in your garden!

etc

Yeah, you should start getting a bit of joy like that now you can head into places like Scholo/Stratholme/Dire Maul (etc) as people are more likely to want to go into there than places like Maraudon or the Sunken Temple.

The endgame 5 mans are probably the best place for loot too. I mean people go in there and dont even bother doing quests, they just farm boss drops. I guess if you do runs with Dashers you can find yourself in the position where you can get the Druid Wildheart set for spellcasting, and the Rogue Shadowcraft set for Feral. :D

Snuck back into BWL to see if any of those three huge dragons could become new Shadowbolt/Soul Fire crit records. I didnt get any thing really, they generally killed me before i could get both schools of magic off (soulstones save corpse running, so i could test all three. Fire on the left hand one didnt work. Shadow and Fire on the middle one didnt work. Shadow on the right hand one didnt work) but before i got there i saw that the little goblin guy had respawned.

bwlmobsoloedqo8.th.jpg

So i **** him over. Now i can say i have soloed a Blackwing Lair mob :D

Admittedly, he has about 200k less health than most of them, but still, im not lying.

I was disapointed that he didnt drop epix (im sure he has a small chance to) so i read up on him. Apparently he can teach anyone to smelt elementum, and not just those who have the 300 in mining. Well, at least thats what some guy on Thott said:

Master Elemental Shaper Krixix is a hostile mob, near the last few bosses in Blackwing Lair.

He can be mindcontrolled by a priest, who can then learn the smelting to anyone within 100 yards of range.

That's right, everyone. Even players who do not have Mining as profession.

My priest has learned it, but has Enchanting/Tailoring as professions ;)

(You get to see the learn message in default chat.)

There is no cooldown, you can teach it to your whole raid the moment you control him.

The mind control doesn't last long so let the/another priest be ready to shield himself & mindcontrol him again.

After you're done, just kill him. He respawns, so you can come back the next day to teach it to fellow guildies/players who couln't come with you on the raid night.

Dunno whether its true or not, but i might have my MC cap equipped next time go in there and see if i can learn it.

Anyway, as i went around the corner to the three big fuckoff dragons (who i think we should have killed on Sunday before we called it a night) i had this little gem of conversation in guildchat:

hahadanandsingeho0.jpg

Now did i remember to save that screenshot of Dan running away from Chromaggus while dressed in a suit?

I dont know what you're talking about!!

Seriously though, did you see Chromaggus behind the 3 elites or not?

If not then he's reset in his cage.

I also killed the goblin.

Nah, thats The Beast.

We gotta go fight his big brother tonight in Blackwing Lair.

Rend is the first level ?? boss you will see on the game. He is the guy in the pit who fights on the back of a Dragon.

Rend is the first level ?? boss you will see on the game. He is the guy in the pit who fights on the back of a Dragon.

Actually he isnt. The instance in badlands ( cant really remember the name) has several bosses with ??, or had atleast when i did it.

Im struggling with my mouse too. On my old mouse i had mousebutton 4, the one on the side you know, used as a backwards pager while browsing etc. I had that as flashheal button. It was really relaxing, but on my new mouse when i try to confirm the same button in keybindings, as the flash heal button, the game refuses to acknowledge the mouse button. Dont even respond when i push it. And i have installed drivers etc too.

Nvm. Fixed it now. Just had to make the fourth button be set as a standard numbered button in windows, which happend to be the same number flash heal has in wow.

Yeah, but that would just be your level being 10 below theirs. If you are being that pediantic, the first ?? you will generally see is the Son of Argul, who is a level 25 Elite Werewolf running around in and amongst level 10-14 mobs in Silverpine forest.

I mean ?? at level 60. Aside the rare spawning worldbosses, Rend is the first ?? boss you will see. UBRS is the first instance with level ?? enemies inside.

Anyway, more Warlock whines about threat and stuff? Check this:

(link)

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1108/buttlernisimbapb5.jpg

(dps is bottom left side)

3 Warlocks

Thlipsis - 5 part doomcaller, 2 part plagueheart, ebony flame gloves - usual endgame necks/rings/trinkets/weapons

SM/RUIN

Madlax - 2 part plagueheart, 3 part nemesis, doomcaller, ebony... - usual endgame necks/rings/trinkets/weapons

CONFLAG

Retnuh - 5 part doomcaller, 3 part nemesis - usual endgame necks/rings/trinkets/weapons

MD/RUIN(with imp out)

Flask, Shadow dam pot, Arcane/Greater Arcane Elixir, Blessed Wizard Oil, Amplify Magic, Mageblood, Troll blood, (health regen food), 3 Major Healthstones, Bandages....

Some random power infusions

Too bad the KTM doesnt show anymore on this screen, but i was at the same level as the top dps warriors(in threat) - without any tranquil totems on both sides.

Dear Blizzard, it hurts - and not even the "great" life tap change will do anything about it.

Next week we will take 2 warlocks to run around bandaging hunters and healers with their demonic runes - prolly more use than dpsing.

Warlocks who are 16th and 17th on the Damage Done chart being 3rd and 4th on the aggro chart? Now you cant pull Aggro on Patchwerk as i understand it. He only attacks the person who has the highest number of Hitpoints, which by the time you get to Naxx should always be a Protection specced Warrior. But it just goes to show that its **** up with how easy it is to get aggro at the moment as a Lock.

Im hoping for a viable threat reduction like Mages and Shadowpriests get. Whack in in the DPS talent tree, and stick it near the bottom.

I cant see any reason why this would be a bad thing. Its purely a PvE measure to put a DPS class back on a par with other DPS classes like we were a patch or two ago. It wont actually make a Warlock more or less powerful in PvP (at the moment the area where you can truly shine given the right talent build) but add to the overall strength of the raid.

It pissed me off the other night when people had a go at me for overnuking when as far as i was concerned i wasnt. Trying to maximise damage output without creating threat is difficult enough as a caster anyway. But when you arent even on a level playing field anymore, its **** up. Especially when no one else seems to realise this unless you whine so much that it starts to get boring.

Nah. Son Of Arugal isnt a boss IMO. While the instance in badlands actually has lvl ?? bosses, and is by my knowledge the first instance with ?? enemies.

Look

No idea if this will give you any idea of the mad widescreen resolution im running. Its very weird to play at tbh. Hope i get used to it.

Btw. resolution cant be spelled right?

Â