World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Has anyone else heard of the loophole that enables a Druid and a rogue to sneak into BRD and get to one of the bosses Lord Incendius? You then farm him for Fire resistant gear. I've been asked to farm this boss a few times, and finally did so last night, it works, except last night he only dropped Clothie shit.

I'm not even thinking about fire res at the moment but in the future I'm probably going to build up some MC armour, this seems like a decent way of getting some.

What does a Warrior do to maintain aggro? When I'm with a good tank, no matter what I hit the elite with he won't even look at me (which is great, of course), I just want to know what a warrior has to do to piss off the mob that much

There is a real art to tanking and it to it well takes lots of practice. Most high lvl Warriors are either PvP build or Tank build but it is possible to tank with a varying degree of success with a PvP build.

Most of it is getting used to doing certain things at certain times and making sure that the other people in the group are being protected whilst they fire off their high dmg spells etc. Using shouts, sundering the crap out of the mobs armour and taunting will always casue them to turn attention to you BUT the big challenge is keeping them there. MT’s (Main Tanks) doing intstances like MC will almost certainly be Prot specced and have decent 1H and Shields. ST’s (secondary Tanks) are usually more of a cookie cutter build (Arms/Fury like me) and will concentrate more on dmg dealing but still with a view to protect clothies etc. A good tank also needs co-operation from his group, waiting for sunders etc before attacking.

Dont go into an instance with a Tank who uses 2H unless you have more than 1 (i.e MT and ST). He wont be doing his job right (I’ve tried to tank with 2h and you cant hold aggro as well) Also look out for some people who try to just take one mob down at a time, this is bad tanking and will result in wiping more often than not. What i try to do is tag each mob and gain aggro with sunders and taunts. Tanks are not there to get great dmg (usually we do ok) so if thats all your tank wants he’s not doing his job right.

Personally I’ll never be a MT in a large Instance (MC for instance) because I hate Prot spec (I’m not the only one read the Warrior forums for ten mins) So I would rather be a decent all round Warrior who can tank the 5-10 man instances (with my 1h and shield) and still do well in PvP (with 2h).

Bit long winded answer but I thought I’d try to explain from my point of view.

Well you're too lowbie to do DM so haha.

According to Nays DM is a waste of time. Lets do strat!

Dire Maul doable at 56.

Im just saying i found the drops disapointing. Certainly compared to Scholo, Strat and UBRS. I found the Instance really really easy (but thats just because virtually everything in there is either demon, or elemental, and i can just banish the **** out of anything that looks like trouble, and we went through it as five level 60s)

Ive only done DM East. My epic mount quest is in DM West, so no doubt ill be calling for help when im ready to go in (5 man run, with two Locks, and a priest! Clothie fun or what? Would a resto Druid be a better option as healer? I think Resto Druids are better healers than Shadowpriests. Just a shame they can res like a Priest can.)

Hehe! Reading the official forums is just like that. Just about every post gets the reply "learn to play" or "it's fine noob" etc etc.

My online mate (a 59 lock) has offered to help out on any instance tonight Bicks. Shows the good karma from helping people out. Ages ago when I was level 20ish I helped the lock's alt, a shammy, do the **** horribly tedious Shammy water totem q, and since then they've always offered to help me out when they can.

Best Website Ever

i pwn noobs liek hard rite n my roomate has dis camera rite so hes all liek 'we can make a show lol' n im liek dats teh pwnage n stuf n hes liek i no lol so im liek ok film me noob n hes liek ok so we did lololol

thne we lukd at it rite n were liek 'omfg stfu dats pure pwnage lol' so we made dis site n stuf rite n now were gonna b famose!!!!

-teh_pwnerer

pwnnoobs50.jpg

I want this T Shirt

Me and Tarj just had some fun in Silithus after Sie and Nays left us

Lvl 60 mage 6 hk's (ok we picked on her the first tme but SHE kept coming back and attacking us a futher 5 times!)

Another lvl 60 mage 4hk's (same we attacked once, he came back for more punishment 3 times, one of which tarj was dead so I killed him all by my lvl 56 self after he atacked me)

lvl 60 something else came back with the other two so we killed him before the other 2 got us (we were also being attacked by multiple mobs at the time)

Then the knobby mage who came back 5 times laughed at me whilst dead er hello **** I have 11 hk's to your 1 dick cheese and you are 4 levels above me :D

Yeah Bicks, it's embarrassing being seen with a Scout! Get some bloody PvP done sharpish!

You could just hide behind a tree in AV and let the cat do all the work for a change! ;)

Â