World of Warcraft

The_Rev

hggf3wr.th.jpg

Minding my own business in AV when this guy comes along! We killed him though...

BTW Si I know how you feel, Level 60: you kick ass but find yourself wandering around for stuff to do....

hggf3wr.th.jpg

Minding my own business in AV when this guy comes along! We killed him though...

BTW Si I know how you feel, Level 60: you kick ass but find yourself wandering around for stuff to do....

He is just the Alliances answer to Icy, isnt he?

As for the Epic quests, i guess all classes will get them sooner or later, but i can understand why casters get them first.

All the way through the game, i havent given a shit about a new weapon, or bit of armour. My Mana pool is both my attack and (to a lesser extent) my defence. Like ive chatted with Sie about, there is the endgame armour sets to go for, but Dreadmist will make a lot less difference to a Warlock than Shadowcraft will for a Rogue or Valor will for a Warrior. So all the way through the game, melee/gear orientated classes have had rewards for quests in terms of XP, which leads to new attacks and spells and that new bit of armour or sword or shield or dagger, whereas casters have just been taking quests to get XP, and new spells. Take weapons for example. Since level 35, i have had two Staffs. One which i got at level 35, from a Warlock quest, and one at level 50, from another warlock quest. My armour has hardly changed, ive been wearing cloth since level one. The mount has been my endgame goal for ages. No doubt all classes will get endgame quests at some point in future patches, but as there are so many other places you can get gear worth having from, i guess those of us who have missed out on these carrots while levelling up will get the love first.

Oh, and after my epic quest, i have another epic quest! (for a pointless and shitty reward. Summon the Doomguard in a slightly different, and very much more expensive way than i can do at the moment.)

One good thing about not being gear dependent, is that if there was ever a naked fighting competition, Warlocks, Shadowpriests and Mages would kick the shit out of everything.

My armour has hardly changed, ive been wearing cloth since level one. /quote]

I bet Juju's still running round in that level 20 stuff I made to replace his level 2 stuff a couple of moths back!

Talking of armour, I should get the third and final bit of the blue dragonscale armour set tonight, giving me plus 4 to all resistances, and plus 28 spell damage. Think that'll do me now till end game when I can start getting the rest of the "elements" series.

Well im entering a footie cup tonight, but im on around midnight, and i could use some help in WS.

I have to get a trinket called Eye Of The Shadow to get my epic staff, and the trinket drops of the 61/61 elite giants in WS.

Be changing my home to UC tonight. Apart from one elite in WS, and a bit in Silithus which I can't be arsed with, I've go little to do Durotar side, and masses to do in the east. Got loads to do in Premier League, plus all the instances.

Yeah, I know, but I'm only about 0.0000000001% into L55, so when I ding in a few days then I don't mind one trip to Orgri to see my bosses! It'll still be far less hassle than zepping to UC from Durotar everyday, one journey instead of 12.

Ok. Mod of the day: The pussy bubble timer

Great for casters, fun for others too.

If a paladin puts his shield of shitness up it will break your casting, saving mana (mana is this thing casters have Dan. You may have heard of if ;) ) but also, it will pop up a little timer telling you when the pussy bubble will expire, and automatically do a /golfclap for the Paladin.

Ive done it by yousendit, cos Curse is still down.

And Curse is back up:

For comedy goodness, Ally dissing greatness, and Mana saving er, fantasticness, the Pussy Bubble mod!

^^^£9 per month. But its cheaper if you have say three months subscription instead (£25.17).

Oh, and I havent played a single other game since I bought it months ago, so basically - its worth it.

i think thats abit outragous paying £9 a month no matter how good the game is. you pay bloody 25 for the game your internet costs as well so why should you have to pay this fee?

i will probably end up getting it though. :oops:

£9 a month, but when you add up what you save on things like eating out, having a beer with your friends, going to the cinema, phoning people, switching the lights on in other rooms, heating water for a bath or switching the oven on, it's the best £9 you'll ever spend!

The don't call it World of Warcrack for nothing!

Thats what i thought before i picked it up, but its totally worth it.

You really do see where your money is going. The world (and it is a world, there are two entire countries/continents on it!) is always changing, there is always new stuff being added, and its just great fun.

But if you are talking value for money, ill say this:

You get more hours of gaming per pound spend on World of Warcraft than on any other game you will play, ever. Fact.

i think thats abit outragous paying £9 a month no matter how good the game is. you pay bloody 25 for the game your internet costs as well so why should you have to pay this fee?

Lol. Nayson will tell you of an EXACT same conversation i had with him before i got it. After you've been on it for an hour or two its more a case of "£9? bastard cheap if you ask me!"

Just thinking, who do we have now, and what classes?

Druid: Tarq, and im fairly sure my (serious) alt will be a Druid.

Hunter: Bicks. TRLs alt (and Bicks, we captured The Rake for TRLs Alt earlier. And named him TRL)

Mage: Limpid and D1s Alt

Priest: TRL, Samisdead (Limpids mate) and Sie's alt

Rogue:ED, Sie

Shaman:Risso, Juju

Warlock: Me (and is Bicks gonna have a Warlock alt?)

Warrior: D1

Have i missed anybody?

Oh, and :

dreadsteed1ap.jpg

Drools!

£9.00 a month, when you WILL spend EVERY free second playing it is unbelievable value.

It's the best game ever.

I've been playing it since late September, and it's awesome. As you progress, you learn more and more every day. At level 1 you'll run about, kill a few baddies and that's it, a three year old could do it. At L60 you start to calculate how much extra DPS you'll get from 1 extra strebgth point, and whether your crit chance will be adversely affected by a certain set of armor.

Get this game, you won't be disappointed.

When you do:

Server: Deathwing

Faction: Horde

All you need to know. You'll be L60 by about April I reckon, so I'd go for a warrior or priest, as we're short of those. And you'll have the most number of VT people to help you of anybody, so you'll be an ubertwinked noob from the start (translation: we'll all give you bits of money so you can buy good stuff, and help you with quests and things!)

I had a few good quests yesterday for massive XP Bicks. Killing various yetis in Winterspring for the bloke in Felwood gave massive XP, and then there was a delivery q which gave about 15,000XP. If you're on tonight I'll give you a hand levelling, I like having someone I'm at a similar level with. Got quite a bit to do in EP which we should breeze with two of us. L58's are a piece of piss now, and 59's are doable with a bit of luck and a hand.

Â