World of Warcraft

The_Rev

You know you are a filthy hybrid clearing in the woods, when people run their arse off to finish you off, in the most satisfying way possible.

Paladin? I hate those words removed.

After a couple of hours on the Battle Ground, i promise you your hate for druids and rogues will increase..

Rogues are **** annoying, but they are a pure race. Paladins and Druids should be made extinct

Thanks Tarj, we are pure!

I'm having a night off tonight, going for a curry. I've been a right XP whore recently, I hit L42 last night, only only hit L41 on Tuesday!

I went grinding for elemental fire last night, and found 5 of them, Bicks reckons they go for about 1.5G each at the AH, we shall see...

Thanks Tarj, we are pure!

I went grinding for elemental fire last night, and found 5 of them, Bicks reckons they go for about 1.5G each at the AH, we shall see...

Yeah they do. Me and Bicks did that Tuesday, he got all the elemental fire, I got the worthless burning pitch!

And on the sell for sh*tloads at the AH topic - vibrant plumes, you know the really clourful feathers you get off the harpies in Tho needles (screeching canyons), 10 off them go for about 4.5g too, sold some today, Screeching canyon is a goldmine as is the cave, I've done the quest solo for about 4 different groupos taoday, they think I'm a hero but I just want the iron and the feathers lol

Well I completed that bloody Dragonscale quest last night. If there's a worse quest in the game, then I don't want to see it! I don't mind grinding a bit, but I must have killed over 100 Wastewater bandits, and didn't get one of the patterns. Ended up getting them in the AH in the end. Then I needed something like 38 Scorpid scales. They drop quite quickly, but when I needed 3 more I must have got a run of about 6 lots of leather or hide instead, and all the time I was trying to fight L44 Scorpids, I kept getting attacked by those annoying **** buzzards and hyenas as well.

Oh and then there was the small matter of 10 Worn Dragonscales as well.

At least it took me up to level 41 by the time I'd finished, and with the new patterns I made Bicks a nice pair of Dragonscale gloves. Blueys, with nice stats and +1% chance to crit.

Oh and the new graphics card is superb, it's completely transformed the look of the game. I managed to buy the wrong type of RAM though.....

Had quite a nice time late last night around Silverpine. Came across a couple of lowbies who were doing the quests in the werewolf village and Fenris Island. They asked for help and I did, basically took out the whole of Fenris for them (not difficult as i'm lvl 52 and the mobs were about lvl 14 :winkold: )

The thing is when I was around the 12-16 lvl mark i cant remember anyone higher than lvl 20 helping me, so I think they appreciated it.

It helped that they were both decent blokes and didn't 'Do a Splatter' as the phrase goes. I reckon when I'm lvl 60 I might do that now and again, just ride around and if anyone asks for help give it. Always makes you look like a cool bastard too. 8)

Do a Splatter

Wassat then?

It's great the odd time you get help from a high level player. I remember me and Dan doing the werewolf village, and being almost dead when a L60 turned up and saved our arses.

Last night in Tanaris when I was killing Scorpids, I could see some Ally clearing in the woods hiding behind some rocks, waiting for me to lose health and mana. Sure enough out he came, the little mage bastard, laughing and spitting. Unfortunately for him, at that precise momet a L60 warrior rode past and ganked the little **** in seconds! Oh how I laughed!

Quote:

Do a Splatter

Wassat then?

There is a player on Deathwing called Splatter. If you ever come across him NEVER EVER join a party with him in, he is quite simply the biggest nob I have ever had the misfortune to team with (Nayson will agree) totally selfish and only interested in his own quests etc and not prepared to play as a team. Also loves the 'need' roll.

A rocket polisher basically. :evil:

Can you play in this world as a lone player. You know ride around like Clint Eastwood in a fist full of dollars? Or do you have to form teams?

Its a mixture tbh. You WILL need to get help from other players and form teams for certain quests because they are just too hard, but there are some q's that can be soloed. There are also end game quests that require you to join a team of 40 players. :shock:

What is the maximum level you can get to?

60 (i'm 52 now) 8)

Can you become like the Emporer is star wars?

In a word...no. :lol:

I wish you could talk to Allies sometimes. I was in some ruins killing the Wastewater bandits, and there was an ally there obviously doing the same quest. Anyway we helped each other out loads, and he seemed a decent player.

At one point I mistakenly used my chain lighning, which jumped to him as well, but he just laughed and carried on.

When the new version of the game goes up, the highest level will be 70

As a hunter ans playing a lot in the daytime, its pefectly possible to play solo, I'm about to hit level 40 and only play as a party on the odd night

Oh and now I'm learning how to use that actioneer add on it becomes more and more useful

scanning the auction house for stuff that has the buyout set way too low, I just traded up my 4 elemental earth to the full stack of 10 for about 1g total, a stack of 10 sells for 6g - mugs

Did the same for deeprock salt and instead of having 19 to sell now I have 34 - feckin huge profit

And you can talk to the games sha (Alyy Scum) use the /em command

Im quite fond of /em says "eat sh*t and die Ally Scum" just before the final blow

It come on screen as Bicks says "Eat sh*t and Die Ally Scum"

It come on screen as Bicks says "Eat sh*t and Die Ally Scum"

Yes, but all they see is 'Bicks says something to you.'

Which is a shame really as you could use some choice words couldnt you? :winkold:

Get the gloves Bicks? I just realised I bought a pair in the AH, think you might have ended up with those, and not the pair I made. Still, never mind!

Does anybody need any armor patches by the way? +32 armor on legs, feet, hands and chest. My armor rating is nearly 3,500 now! Double hard me!

I duelled a L42 warrior last night. The first fight I crit him with my lightning spell, got a clearcasting (Your next spell costs zero mana) and crit him with my earthshock. I then got a windfury proc, and he dropped like a sack of spuds! A bit unfair, so I gave him another go, and he cut me into a million pieces, as nothing crit or proc'd, and I couldn't keep him at arm's length.

Really? Bollux, have to think of something else now

/em craps over the ally scum's miserable existance

Whenever you see them in truce areas, just do a /spit on them. Thats what I do.

Back from Leeds, with a new 550 V power supply in the PC, an extra GB of RAM (thats 2gb now!) and a thirst for World of Warcraft.

Oh, and you know when you are a Warlock when:

You hit level 50, and realise that you havent used a melee attack on anything (in anger) since you were questing in Brill

You get constant whispers from random people saying "summon plzzz?"

A Warrior charge stuns you, and you can still /yawn at him in a fight before killing him

Everyone you meet asks you for a healthstone

People in Instance runs (usually Rogues) tell you to soulstone the priest. Like Duh!

Alliance think that you are a lightweight mage, and get the shock of their life when they are down to half health within about two seconds of starting on you.

Then you realise you are out of mana, and are basically ****.

Â