World of Warcraft

The_Rev

How far off L40 Bicks?

That Elven treasure q was a brilliant find by the way, at least 10,000 XP for just travelling about a bit, and another 4,000 ish for the final piss easy fight!

My grand exploration continues apace! I opened up the whole of Hinterlands, Dustwallow, Wetlands and the Um Bongo crater last night! Nothing better than getting XP for discovering a new area.

as far as feckin possible, I'm not even trying to get xp at the moment, just mining and grinding low level anything to get money, you should see the shite I put in the AH

Discovered two new places before, it gave me xp - was right pissed off, can you turn getting xp off :D

**** shite patch, i crashed the second i got in, and i have never crashed before!

And now they wont let me join, because a player with my name already exists... NO SHIT DUMB ****

A good idea is to check the AH late Tuesday night shortly before they shut the server down, and look for stuff with not much time left with a low current bid. That's how I got those L54 blue bracers for a pittance, looking forward to a big profit on those.

I've got to over 225 on leatherworking, and have gone for the Dragonscale quest, as it allows me to make nice blue +int and str mail.

Anyway it's the most annoying quest ever. You need to gather so much stuff. First off I need two scorpid leather patterns, which are dropped by bandits near Gadgetztan. Only they never drop them. I resorted to buying one from the ah, but after killing at leat 100 of the mobs, I've yet to get the other one. Once I've got the patterns, I need to make two sets of the armor each, both of which need about 12 scorpid scales, meaning I'll need about 48 scales. Given that they don't always drop them, I'm probably looking at killing 200+ L40 scorpids. Oh and then I need 10 dragonscales from the whelps. And this is just to be allowed to go into Dragonscale leatherworking. God knows what the patterns themselves will be like!

I don't mind a bit of grinding, but this is ridculous, made worse by the fact that once anybody sets foot outside Gadgetztan, it seems to become gank city!

Some Shammy jokes from the WoW forums:

You know you're a Shaman if...

- You spend more time defending your class than you do playing it.

- You lose 50% of your fights against good players and you are thought of as "overpowered."

- You used all of the built-in hotbar slots by 20 and you're forced to get a UI Mod so you can see half of your spells.

- Whenever you die you know there's a /spit coming.

- Most of your abilities are a weaker version of another's class, but yours are "overpowered."

- You have mana but try your best to not use it.

- You do use it and after 3 spells you have none left.

- you spend most of your time in PvP sheeped, blind, stunned, feared, or dead.

- you carry around fish scales and fish oil "just in case".

- edit: you've /wave to people swimming as you run past them

So Tarj, what's it like in the battlegorund, as despite queuing up for many hours, I've never made it into one? I really want more PvP, as I think the reward for getting to grunt stops you from getting stunned.

Its ace! Though the que to Arathi Basin is shit long, when joining. Its much easier to get in, if you join with several people in a group.

I didnt get into a BG before i hit 40. The 30-39 BG is impossible, but at AB 40-49 its much better.

The Grunt reward is pretty cool yes. Stops stuns, fear and polymorph. And that sheep spell the mages got is a polymorph isnt it?

At Sergeant you get a brilliant cloak, and 10 % discounts at all vendors.

Some Shammy jokes from the WoW forums:

You know you're a Shaman if...

- You spend more time defending your class than you do playing it.

- You lose 50% of your fights against good players and you are thought of as "overpowered."

- You used all of the built-in hotbar slots by 20 and you're forced to get a UI Mod so you can see half of your spells.

- Whenever you die you know there's a /spit coming.

- Most of your abilities are a weaker version of another's class, but yours are "overpowered."

- You have mana but try your best to not use it.

- You do use it and after 3 spells you have none left.

- you spend most of your time in PvP sheeped, blind, stunned, feared, or dead.

- you carry around fish scales and fish oil "just in case".

- edit: you've /wave to people swimming as you run past them

Nice. You know youre a hunter when you can grind for an hour without ever touching the beasts you're grinding

You know you're a Priest when you find yourself shouting "Wait, got no mana" every 5 seconds.

You know you're a warrior when you ignore these shouts from the Priest.

You know when you've found a mage because you take no damage whatsoever off them but can't kill them because they've turned you into a **** sheep again.

You know you're a rogue when every other class in the game starts sentences with.... "**** rogues!"

You know you're a hunter when you've fought me and you're dead!

Anyway, what goes on in Battlefields then? Tarj and Dan, fancy doing one tonight?

I cant tonight. Going away to a Uni. but im gonna be on tomorrow.

You know you are a filthy hybrid clearing in the woods, when people run their arse off to finish you off, in the most satisfying way possible.

You know you are dumb **** of a stealth chicken, when you try to hide, but get dotted into next century muhahaha

Â