World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I cant see the point in buying a level 60. I can imagine the sales pitch though:

"Bought world of warcraft? Cant be arsed to play it? Give me 200 quid, and ill play it for you!"

Most of the fun is getting to level 60, not actually being there.

Well, I lost 2 hours of my life to this game again last night. Its just becomming a little clearer,having done a handful of simple ealry quests, and having found the merchants, trainers and managed to explore a bit.

I've already added you, I think... made a minor naming error. Called myself VileJuju. Then whats the second quest? Killing Vile Familiars. So as I'm in the Burning BLade Cavern, some idiot starts thumping senen shades ofshyte out of me, confusing my name with that of the little bluenoses bouncing about in front of me!

Level 5 and rising! :D

Some shots for the Uldaman dungeon.

multiattacks7ot.th.jpg

And this is how im trying to learn to fight in Instances. Attacking multiple targets at the same time, but its not that easy at all, especially trying to pick the right curse to cast on the right mob. If i can get this technique down, ill be very happy!

smallsie8jt.th.jpg

Just who is that short arsed Rogue? ho ho!

uldamanboss2kv.th.jpg

And i cant think of anything to write about this shot. Looks nice though, doesnt it?

Ive probably mentioned this before, but i think it would be cool if we all installed WoWreader which is available if you register at the very excellent http://wow.allakhazam.com (which is always a handy site to lurk on and pick up tips about the game) and it enables your mates to see your character in detail.

this is me

Hit L25 last night, thats 10 levels in a week, almost at TRL's rate!

I have level upped every day since last saturday, but fear I won't today, for obvious reasons.

This ones for Riss and Trl. You should have stuck around...I soloed the bastard in the end (I did die a couple of times :winkold: ). So heres the special commemorative(sp) screenshot...

shot113cb.th.jpg

Â