Super Bowl XLIII thread

Tegis

Who will win it?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win it?

• Cardinals
    • Steelers

Go Steelers!! Brilliant win, and the Steelers have deserved it. All season long they have been the best team, and they were once again tonight. Brilliant stuff!

I'm sure myself, kkr and every Giants or Titans fan would disagree with this..

Congrats to them none-the-less!

Don't follow American Footie but as i was up I watched this and decided to cheer for Arizona

To fight back as they did and then loose it in the last 30 secs was harsh , i thought overall they were the better team ... but as we know from Sat , sometimes the best team doesn't win

The only other Superbowl I've watched was a few years back when the scores were close and in the last play of the match the attack came short of the lien by a few inches... even more dramatic than last nights game ....

On paper an exciting sport I just can't be doing with all the time-outs , oxygen masks and stupid celebrations just cause a player makes a tackle .. can anyone imagine Petrov after his tackle on Ronaldo getting up , throwing a few Whoops , ,striking his chest , before pointing to the sky to dedicate it to God !!

Still over the moon with this win, having gotten my few hours of sleep in. It was a good game, yet I do feel some of the officiating was off.

I also feel that the Steelers could (and perhaps) should have had the game buried long before they did. Fair play to Arizona though, as they did make a game of it. I feel slightly sorry for Kurt Warner, but in a way I don't as I myself don't really like him. They really stepped up on their defence tonight though and at times looked as if they could nick the game. The interception totally turned the game towards the Steelers. They fought hard, but in the end I feel the Steelers fought harder and had that bit more class.

The reason I say the Steelers deserved this victory is because they had the most difficult schedule than any other team in the NFL. They also had the strongest defence, which is so important to have. Many people only like to see offensive football, yet this Steelers team (as has been done by them in the past) have shown that defence is so important.

If the Steelers can keep the defence in shape and sort out the offence to be even better, then I can see a bright future ahead. It was nice to see Roethlisberger getting in some yardage this time too. Time for me to go out and celebrate this win tonight though. It's been a long ride throughout the years since the Steelers vs Cowboys Superbowl.

Next season should be a good one in many aspects in my opinion. I can't wait for it, and hope the Steelers can do it again.

The Steeler's were far from the best team all season, however they are the best team of the post season and that is all that matters. Although having said that i think you couldn't have argued that the Cards would have deserved it had they held on in the end, but they didn't so Steelers are champs again.

Cracking game. Down to the wire, can't ask for more. Gutted for the Cardinals but even if some of the calls were harsh they beat themselves. ~100 penalty yards! That Harrison 100yd play was the difference and I knew it would be :(

Just watched the highlights, went to bed at HT after the interception return, I thought the Steelers had it wrapped up.

Gutted for the Cards, but fair play to Big Ben he made some great plays on that last drive.

That is actually quite an interesting pic because looking back at the video it looks like both feet were down which would have been for a mili-second before this photo was taken. Such a fine line between winning and losing!

Â