April Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish this season?

2. 2. How do you feel about the upcoming season?

• Very Optimistic
    • Optimistic
    • Average
    • Pessimistic
    • Very Pessimistic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/24 at 22:59

I went for 5-6 because that is the minimum I think we will achieve this season. But we are probably evens to hold onto 4th place so fingers firmly crossed. It’s going to be a great run-in whatever happens.

• Like 1

I think 4th, 5th and 6th should be seperate in the poll. Or at least 5th and 6th should be.

Having 5-6 together doesn't show whether someone is optimistic that we will get 5th and qualify for the CL, or get caught and miss out in 6th.

• Like 1

I think the really impressive thing is: nobody (rightly) expects us to be less than 6th. Therefore we have improved on last season as well as being in  Europe and doing rather well. Compare that to West Ham who did get a trophy last year but struggled in the league. We are doing very well.

• Like 1

i still think we'll end up 5th with then us needing to cheer on liverpool or man city in a cup final which will be weird as ****

but i ticked very optimistic as im confident we will finish 5th and 5th will be enough

Also, much fun to be had about people questioning if ANY of our players were good enough to reach the so-called ”top 8”.

I remember saying Ollie was better than Jimenez, that was controversial even AFTER Raul’s injury.

I think it could be 5th, but 6th wouldn't surprise me if I'm honest. I am slightly worried that we may have reached our peak given that we're unlikely to have resources to strengthen further in the summer.

Unai is a miracle worker, but he's got to have some resources. We could end up losing a big player to a top team already stacked with talent because they sell more branded tat in Dubai.