2024-25 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

On 17/04/2024 at 09:22, gwi1890 said:

Their father chose their names based on Egyptian names I believe . Well brought up and educated both are fluent in 3 Different languages.

now do ha ha clinton dix...

• Haha 1

On 18/04/2024 at 22:34, Tegis said:

Emi Martinez

Still a bad room for a coach that supposedly wants to run the ball, guess we'll see in the draft, if they take an OT at 5 it's utter madness imo they take the best WR available which realistically is going to be nabers or someone jumps in 4th and it's harisson Jr

Ive got a bad feeling they'll take Joe alt and I'll have a frustrating year of watching Johnsons butter fingers 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

One Wilson to another, owner must be a Beach Boys fan.

If he wears no 3, fans can keep their old jerseys :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Are the Chargers trying to become the San Diego Ravens?

I'm genuinely concerned about how much I hear they will run the ball, the room isn't good, while at the same time there's the huge obvious elephant in the room of Herbert being a top 5 QB, seems mad that they'll build around a RB that they don't have rather than a QB that they do

Guess we'll see at the weekend, I really can't imagine they'd be mad enough to take Alt over Harrison Jr but over Nabers or even over Odunze, can't see them taking Bowers at 5, if they can drop down to around 10th pick they should be able to do something okish 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I'm genuinely concerned about how much I hear they will run the ball, the room isn't good, while at the same time there's the huge obvious elephant in the room of Herbert being a top 5 QB, seems mad that they'll build around a RB that they don't have rather than a QB that they do

Guess we'll see at the weekend, I really can't imagine they'd be mad enough to take Alt over Harrison Jr but over Nabers or even over Odunze, can't see them taking Bowers at 5, if they can drop down to around 10th pick they should be able to do something okish 

If JK stays healthy he’s a great RB. And Gus is solid and will churn out the yards. 

• Like 1

Names in American football continues to be utterly bonkers and fantastic. You still get some of that in the NBA but not like in the 80's-90's. NFL just keeps getting better.

Â