Christmas Football 22/24 December

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Not a foul at all. Everton robbed earlier. 

That is a big issue with VAR getting involved, over ruling the ref who blatently saw it and thought nothing of it.

Further proof VAR is in control not on field referree

It's a absolute shocker this weekend including our game, must have been the PGMOL christmas party last week, an they are all still pizzed.

I'd like to see Liverpool-Arsenal go the way our game against Brentford did, but with the addition of a full on fist fight between Klopp and Arteta.

The only bad thing about that is that Arteta would get a massive touchline ban and without the distraction of him and his behaviour I reckon Arsenal would take the title.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd like to see Liverpool-Arsenal go the way our game against Brentford did, but with the addition of a full on fist fight between Klopp and Arteta.

The only bad thing about that is that Arteta would get a massive touchline ban and without the distraction of him and his behaviour I reckon Arsenal would take the title.

Arteta is pure evil

IMG_0588.jpeg.2b4347cfc0e975a8d8c09a66c15dd24a.jpeg

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Actually thought we had a big advantage over Arsenal, as Arteta wasn't shoulting his gob off on the touch line. Players had to play there own game.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

An error.

Still four minutes plus added time for a winner - c'mon the [whatever Plymouth's nickname is].

Not just the game, the horrible ifollow shite. Switched to the Forest game which is good fun.

• Like 1

Â