Baldur's gate 3

Straggler

Yes I absolutely adore it.  I've never known a game where choices have so much bearing on how the game turns out.  

Went to Comic Con last week and saw the cast do a panel.  A great bunch!  There's also a video of them doing a D&D one shot on on Youtube.

• Like 1

I'm levelled out and towards the end of the game (I think) been on a bit of a break from it, but will get back to it soon. So extreme well made and the the post release support is brilliant. 

What a game. 

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I'll be doing multiple playthroughs that's for sure.  One of which will be an absolute bastard dark urge run.

Both wife & I are on our 2nd play throughs although this time we are playing separately. I've gone tactician and whilst tough, definitely doable. Finding a lot more that missed last time and still only in act 1. 

The wife decided to do the dark urge and genuinely looks so good to play, even if the options are erm, deadly (she's so far killed 2 people in camp and lost 2 companions). Would really recommend doing it though just for the different spin on it all. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
Â