Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

59 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The Bowen injury is a bit annoying, but hoping he recovers in 2 weeks

I'm sure the 719,000 players that transferred him in this GW before the injury will agree with you :D 

• Haha 1

I imagine that Trent being out for 3 weeks minimum will really send the wild cards flying in now. 750 brought in Bowen before his injury and 400k brought in Trent before his

Imagine if you brought the two of them in with two FTs this week!

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

I imagine that Trent being out for 3 weeks minimum will really send the wild cards flying in now. 750 brought in Bowen before his injury and 400k brought in Trent before his

Imagine if you brought the two of them in with two FTs this week!

bowen is a really tricky one with this winter break as we won't have a definitive answer prior to deadline. i really don't know what to do there as i don't feel i have a strong enough bench to just play him and have someone come off the bench if he doesn't play

Trent is a tricky one too. It's possible he only misses one GW. On the other hand, if I bin him off and don't bring him back, I could potentially end up with a squad of Haaland, KDB, Salah, Watkins, and Saka

Edited by a-k

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I own Trent and wanted to buy Bowen. So my transfers are in tatters

I'll definitely be waiting. At this stage I'm waiting for a Saka and Palmer injury 🤪

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Bowen and Paqueta out for a month it seems 😂

yeah good old athletic with that bit of news. saka and gross for bowen and salah for me for a -4

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Ill probably take my transfers right down to the deadline. Got Haaland, Pau, Bowen and TAA

bowen now apparently not as bad as first feared. it's a difficult one. i'm just making the transfer i think. there's plenty of viable replacements even if only for a couple of GWs

right now my -4 will probably be Semenyo to Toney as a wild punt given that the FPL world is turning tio shit around everyone's ankles :D 

But I could be persuaded to go Alvarez, either way they are just a punt until the return of Haaland

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

bowen now apparently not as bad as first feared. it's a difficult one. i'm just making the transfer i think. there's plenty of viable replacements even if only for a couple of GWs

I'm thinking to take a -4 not to replace Bowen but to improve on my defensive options in case Pau is out.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Trent to Estupinan and Son to Maddison or Gross will be my moves this week

Haaland back next week probably

Isn't Maddison still out?

Estupinian went up in price overnight as did Pedro Porro and Odegaard. The Baffling one is KDB, 550k have transferred him in, despite he himself saying he's likely to only make appearances from the bench for the next few games because his hamstrings are still quite fragile. Given his pricepoint I can only imagine these are people chucking their Salah money on him

22 minutes ago, a-k said:

Isn't Maddison still out?

I had heard he might be back but hadn't checked properly, hence the "or gross"

So it'll probably be Gross

1 hour ago, a-k said:

I thought I was clever transferring in Gross a week ago before Salah dropped in price...

Captaincy this week is a tough one.

can see both palmer and saka over 100% EO

Â