Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

24 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so my cup tie this week in the overall cup:

both scored 50, so tie is decided on most goals scored, fewest goals conceded, virtual coin toss

pretty sure i lose because the teams my players play for scored 1 less goal than the teams my opponant's players play for. that's annoying.

I am pretty sure it is most goals scored by players in your team, not the teams that they play for. It seems you are tied 5-5 on this.

I am not sure, but I then assume it is goals conceded by all players in your team (not just the DEF+GK). I believe you have the edge and will progress.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, a-k said:

I am pretty sure it is most goals scored by players in your team, not the teams that they play for. It seems you are tied 5-5 on this.

I am not sure, but I then assume it is goals conceded by all players in your team (not just the DEF+GK). I believe you have the edge and will progress.

good to know - we'll see. seems odd that it would be team goals conceded but player goals scored. not complaining though!

16 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

good to know - we'll see. seems odd that it would be team goals conceded but player goals scored. not complaining though!

I think it is still player goals conceded. E.g. Diaby has 0 as he was taken off before conceding.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, a-k said:

WC active. Been stalling around 5k so gone for a few differentials.

My heart goes out to you 😛😛j/k Nicely done. Best of luck with it. 

13 hours ago, BOF said:

My heart goes out to you 😛😛j/k Nicely done. Best of luck with it. 

Thanks. Weirdest WC I've ever played, keeping over 7 in the bank to bring Haaland back in... Midfield is where I'll either sink or swim. I didn't take Son as then I'm stuck with trying to get rid of him and Salah at the same time + possibly bringing in Haaland. Don't have space for Bowen either, but Dougie is the one I am most worried about leaving out. Can easily bring him back in, but gone with a different differential for now.

Brought Dougie back in last minute. Our upcoming fixtures + being on pens and set pieces was too hard to resist. Olise was the one I had otherwise but would prefer Eze once he's back to full fitness.

On 26/12/2023 at 13:01, a-k said:

Brought Dougie back in last minute. Our upcoming fixtures + being on pens and set pieces was too hard to resist. Olise was the one I had otherwise but would prefer Eze once he's back to full fitness.

homer-smart.gif

Took Hwang out after whilst watching him Sunday as was dropping in price and put in Palmer before his booking, 😆Also got in Gusto for Tsimakas, now to get Gordon out before the weekends game as need to go cheaper to afford to bring back haaland in as going with 3 up top now

11 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Took Hwang out after whilst watching him Sunday as was dropping in price and put in Palmer before his booking, 😆Also got in Gusto for Tsimakas, now to get Gordon out before the weekends game as need to go cheaper to afford to bring back haaland in as going with 3 up top now

Making transfers mid-game is **** mental 😂

gonna roll this week. no real fires to fight aside from diaby maybe but i'm pretty confident he'll start saturday anyway. with haaland injury a bit up in the air and AFCON around the corner 2 FTs will be useful

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Making transfers mid-game is **** mental 😂

Done it before the price rise and drops as needed to get palmer in before his price went up as couldn’t afford my planned changes in the next few game weeks

Edited by rbcuk

6 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Done it before the price rise and drops as needed to get palmer in before his price went up as couldn’t afford my planned changes in the next few game weeks

You should probably still wait until the end of the game. Prices only change overnight

10 minutes ago, a-k said:

I had the word removed Areola for weeks and no returns, then I drop him and he pulls off clean sheets against United and Arsenal.

#metoo

Still had a decent week minor green arrow and I'm up to 7th in my ML and clawed back 40 pointsish against the leader

Â