Horse Racing - the good, the bad and the ugly

bielesibub

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Good luck to the running commentator with that name 😉

Villa Colours and I've stuck a nice single on it too Ruge.

Chel wasn't looking that good tomorrow and it wasn't that good today to be honest.

Thankfully, Venettia Williams got me seriously out of the shit with a place in the X-Country.

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

What time shall we give it to? 

well my selection runs in 3 hours so can't leave it too long! 11.15...jesus...imagine going to a day at the races that starts at 11.15

Cheltenham lucky 15 15X0.40 

1.10 Stricklyadancer 7/2

1.45 Mister Coffey 3/1

2.20 Angels Breath 7/1

2.55 Buddy One 11/2

Potential returns £742

Wetherby Yankee 11X0.50 

12.44 Nells Son 4/5

1.19 Haafapiece 15/2

1.54 Erne River 3/1

3.39 Readysteadybeau 3/1

potential returns £327

Also had a single on Undersupervision in the 1.10 at Cheltenham 22/1 ew paying 6 places rare ew bet for me 

12.55 Navan combination forecast 

Crassus / Byker / Roseys Hollow/ Rasiym 

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Now 7/4 from 9/2 this morning 

i have few weird superstitions in life. one that always, and it really does feel like always, seems to come true is that whenever i bet on a horse that ends up being very well backed like this, it loses

i need to start laying them on the exchanges.

56 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i have few weird superstitions in life. one that always, and it really does feel like always, seems to come true is that whenever i bet on a horse that ends up being very well backed like this, it loses

i need to start laying them on the exchanges.

Never understood laying horses but it’s a thing now isn’t it. 

14:20 at cheltenham looks a great race.

Whole load of course/course+distance winners or placers

Hard to pick one when there's loads in there who have won for you before. Torn and Frayed did so a while back, but has been off since, interesting he's plunged right back in in this race, although trainer has a good record in it. The Real Whacker has been great to follow, and is a bit of an outside shot for me for Gold Cup in March. Will be tough off top weight today though.

@Rugeley Villa your selection Angels Breath another intriguing runner who's had injury issues, but could be chucked in off his mark. Trainer seems pretty adept at placing his horses.

Â