Fan Zone

VillaLion63

Apologies if this is in the wrong place or has been answered before. I did do a search.

But I wondered if anyone on here has been to the Villa Fan zone at the back of the North Stand.

I've heard you can get a beer but are there toilets there ?

Essential if you are going to have a few beers before the game.

I think the OP is referring to bar and numerous food stalls behind where the North Stand joins the Trinity, whereas the answers appear to refer to the Family Fun Zone by Villa Village.

I don't think the that one has any toilets unless they've added portaloos recently.  Some good food options though.

• Like 1

If its the Digbeth Dining club opposite the main Trinity Road entrance then No toilets, Closest ones are actually in the building in question behind the North stand, Absolutely pi55 poor planning really. Like having a mini German Market with No welfare facilities. 

• Like 1

Thanks for replies. From what I can gather the outside fanzone (where they have bands playing) doesn’t have toilets as Kingman says. Having reached 60 a few weeks ago that is a bit of a problem as beer to toilet timing ratio has severely reduced over the years. 😳😀

Edited by VillaLion63

Â