Mini Pre Season

rodders0223

So realistically who won't be part of the new manager's much needed mini preseason?

Matty Cash
Emi Martinez
Dendoncker

Ifs and Maybes : Mings, Watkins, Coutinho, Emi, Dougie, Kamara, Digne.

edit : Bednarek

Who have I missed.

This world cup might be a blessing in disguise.

Edited by rodders0223

please no talk of "mini pre-seasons", i think im traumatised from the previous "once we have a mini pre-season/pre-season under our belts we will improve" 😩

If yesterday was anything to go by, the less planning we have the better 😆

he was struggling anyway but that header vs chelsea is the end of mings' international career, sky and talksport will be harping on about that for years, southgate and gerrard are clowns

actually dont think any of those ifs and maybes will go, didnt even realise sweden werent there until now

interested to see what the rules are over playing friendlies, newcastle have unsurprisingly said they're going to saudi arabia for some warm weather training and a game

49 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So realistically who won't be part of the new manager's much needed mini preseason?

Matty Cash
Emi Martinez
Dendoncker

Ifs and Maybes : Mings, Watkins, Coutinho, Emi, Dougie, Kamara, Digne.

edit : Bednarek

Who have I missed.

This world cup might be a blessing in disguise.

I think it’ll be the three only now. 

I agree though, bizarrely the winter World Cup break will be a great time for the new manager to integrate his ideas with the squad. 

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he was struggling anyway but that header vs chelsea is the end of mings' international career, sky and talksport will be harping on about that for years, southgate and gerrard are clowns

actually dont think any of those ifs and maybes will go, didnt even realise sweden werent there until now

interested to see what the rules are over playing friendlies, newcastle have unsurprisingly said they're going to saudi arabia for some warm weather training and a game

Big teams could travel but not sure how many people want to watch Liverpool with just Salah or City with Haaland

Â