Panini 2022 Football Sticker Collection

villan-scott

We have started collecting these since they were released a few weeks back. My footy mad 6 year old loves it - so a great excuse for me to collect!

70p a pack these days, 636 to collect, plus a section at the back for the January transfers, available from March to buy online. (Yes I will just for Coutinho) Expensive hobby…!

Anyone else collecting? Fancy doing some swaps?

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

For whatever tournament it was in about 2012 I bought a box off ebay, peaked and never did it again

Its ridiculously expensive now

Did enjoy the euro 2020 app digital version 

They’ve combined it now. They do them digitally too. Every now and then you get a card for a digital pack in with your stickers, but we haven’t taken it up. 

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

For whatever tournament it was in about 2012 I bought a box off ebay, peaked and never did it again

Its ridiculously expensive now

Did enjoy the euro 2020 app digital version 

B.A, same here.

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I vividly remember Premier League 1994 stickers being 22p for a pack of 6.

And there was always 1 slightly larger sticker, for either the team photo or two halves of a star player.  I wonder if you still even get shinies.

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

70p a pack!  Christ.  Bet you only get 5 stickers too.

I vividly remember Premier League 1994 stickers being 22p for a pack of 6.

Also, Merlin > Panini.

Yep, 70p for 5 stickers. They’ve gone the way of Freddo’s!

5 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

And there was always 1 slightly larger sticker, for either the team photo or two halves of a star player.  I wonder if you still even get shinies.

No larger stickers any more, but there are more shinies than ever. Badges, kits, ‘Elite’ player for each club, away from their normal squad sticker, and then the captain for each team in the normal squad are shiny. Losing the specialness along the way of the mystical shiny.

Edited by villan-scott

Â