Rds1983

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

Question, do people consider it cheating to Google to check if something is a word? As I do this sometimes.

I don't see how it can be cheating but I don't see the point either. The game wont let you put a non-word in so if your guess wasn't a word, it wouldn't count as a guess anyway

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

I don't see how it can be cheating but I don't see the point either. The game wont let you put a non-word in so if your guess wasn't a word, it wouldn't count as a guess anyway

I have seen it accept a couple of random things that weren't in the dictionary. I had one today even. So it's just to make sure I don't waste a go really.

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I have seen it accept a couple of random things that weren't in the dictionary. I had one today even. So it's just to make sure I don't waste a go really.

I had it with ascot the other day but it turned out to be some sort of necktie, it was all I had and after about 30 mins I just chucked it in

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

I had it with ascot the other day but it turned out to be some sort of necktie, it was all I had and after about 30 mins I just chucked it in

Yeah although at least that does appear in English dictionaries. I had a guess accepted today that only appears to be a French word.

Edited by villan95

Â