COVID Pass - please help

Mic09

Hey guys, I bought tickets last night and I have only found out about the COVID registration form - I have not received the email with one.

Of course, I have the vaccine NHS pass, but I can't access the form anywhere - I have never been emailed one. The ticket office is closed and can't get any info from the club.

1. Can I show the NHS COVID pass? Is this enough?

2. If not, how do I get the pre registration form if it hasn't been emailed to me already?

I would much appreciate any help asap!

I haven't had an email with the form for today either. I went back to the one for Burnley, re-ticked the options and resubmitted it. So technically I have provided a form and have the Covid pass on my phone ready. So I'm compliant with the rules?

Not sure if this is an option for you but it's all I could think of trying as other emails from the club are coming through okay.

Did Burnley as a season ticket holder so apparently covered. Again be nice to be informed.

As for stand alone Chelsea tickets. Who knows. Doubt you will even be asked or flagged for anything. Covid pass or declaration. 40k people through archaic turnstiles. They ain't going to do shit. They barely do mandated searches.

Wouldn't worry about it at all.

• Like 1

I'd imagine once you've registered your status against your fan ID then if you've had all your jabs then there will be no requirement to do so again unless another booster jab is eventually required. 

Edited by markavfc40

Ok, I've spoken with the ticket office and they said not to worry - NHS pass will be enough.

Also, I'm going with a friend from Europe and an EU COVID pass is also enough as long as they do a lateral flow - in case anyone has a similar problem!

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Straight in. No pass check. No nothing.

Don't blame them. It's logistically impossible. Especially with the gammons at VP.

I’m more surprised that you’ve actually got a signal to be able to report this from the stadium

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Straight in. No pass check. No nothing.

Don't blame them. It's logistically impossible. Especially with the gammons at VP.

It's also a legal requirement that everyone is checked before entry.

Just now, limpid said:

It's also a legal requirement that everyone is checked before entry.

Went and looked it up

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do#required-use-of-the-nhs-covid-pass

From 15 December, certain venues and events will be required by law to check that all visitors aged 18 years or over are fully vaccinated (currently a full course of vaccination without the need for a booster, but this will be kept under review), have proof of a negative test in the last 48 hours, or that they have an exemption. This means that those aged 18 years or over must show their NHS COVID Pass, or an alternative proof of a negative test result, such as an NHS Test and Trace email or text proof, to gain entry into these venues.

The use of the NHS COVID Pass is required as a condition of entry into the following places:

:snip:

• any events with 10,000 or more attendees indoor or outdoor, such as large sports and music events

9 minutes ago, limpid said:

How would that work in reality though? 'Untrained' youngsters checking everyone's pass and refusing them entry on the basis they haven't got one which I expect would be quite a lot judging by football fanbases and ignorance.

It would be chaos.

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How would that work in reality though? 'Untrained' youngsters checking everyone's pass and refusing them entry on the basis they haven't got one which I expect would be quite a lot judging by football fanbases and ignorance.

It would be chaos.

It's a legal requirement and therefore a question for the club's solicitors. If the club thought that recent changes in the law were likely to lead to additional problems on the gate, they should have requested additional police presence to enforce. There aren't any more police available (they are isolating like everyone else) so presumably that would have meant playing behind closed doors.

Â