Tickets for home games 2020/1

OutByEaster?

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The government are making announcements on live sporting events erm soon (there is a date but I can't remember it). Once they have I'd guess teams will start thinking about ticketing.

They then will probably make a massive U turn in a different statement about a week later then.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Aren’t we all non season ticket holders at the moment.

Or have I missed something?

I haven't been a season ticket holder since 2010. Didn't get claret membership either. I imagine as the allowed capacity rises through the season they'll do ballots for season ticket holders in 19/20 then claret members. We won't see a general sale again until 21/22 and there weren't many tickets for that at all.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I haven't been a season ticket holder since 2010. Didn't get claret membership either. I imagine as the allowed capacity rises through the season they'll do ballots for season ticket holders in 19/20 then claret members. We won't see a general sale again until 21/22 and there weren't many tickets for that at all.

Fair enough, but my point was as they haven’t sold any season tickets this year then by definition no one is a season ticket holder.

Its much more likely that they allow people to buy tickets to single or groups of matches by ballot.Entry to the ballot being based on the amount of previous seasons attendance.

On 01/09/2020 at 02:03, OutByEaster? said:

The government are making announcements on live sporting events erm soon (there is a date but I can't remember it). Once they have I'd guess teams will start thinking about ticketing.

Leicester have already released their provisional strategy and are asking for season ticket holders to pay £70 now to retain their tickets without fully knowing how it will ultimately work or even if they will be able to use them at all. 

Seems a bit mean to be. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

Fair enough, but my point was as they haven’t sold any season tickets this year then by definition no one is a season ticket holder.

They haven't vouchered the season ticket holders that didn't ask for a refund yet, so whilst nobody is a 2020-21 season ticket holder, there is still a commitment from the club to existing season ticket holders.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

They haven't vouchered the season ticket holders that didn't ask for a refund yet, so whilst nobody is a 2020-21 season ticket holder, there is still a commitment from the club to existing season ticket holders.

They also released a statement saying those ST holders that chose to request a refund wouldn't fall behind those that requested vouchers in any future pecking order.

13 hours ago, chappy said:

They also released a statement saying those ST holders that chose to request a refund wouldn't fall behind those that requested vouchers in any future pecking order.

Which suggests a hierarchy with season ticket holders at the top - I guess season ticket holders are considered currently active to a degree on that basis rather than lapsed. 

I still think of myself as a season ticket holder if that makes sense.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is what Sheffield Wednesday have announced for those interested in how we might approach ‘fan bubbles’ (more on link)

Each stand will have the following social bubble mixes available: 
Kop – 1s and 3s in the middle upper section and 2s and 4s in the lower 
North – 2s and 4s 
South/Grandstand – 2s and 4s
West Stand upper and lower – 1s and 2s

How can I confirm my social bubble?
We will be asking 2020/21 Season Ticket holders to commit to your bubbles ahead of the phased return which will not be able to be amended once submitted. 

• Thanks 1

Â