Bristol City

useless

The Bristol City game has been played this afternoon, match details haven't been released yet, but apparently Paterson scored for them and Samatta equalized for us, according to one of their journalists 1-1 was the final score.

Edited by useless
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, useless said:

The Bristol City game has been played this afternoon, match details haven't been released yet, but apparently Paterson scored for them and Samatta equalized for us, according to one of their journalists 1-1 was the final score.

Any news on lineups etc?

5 minutes ago, est1874 said:

We won 1-0 with Samatta scoring, according to the OS.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2020/08/26/villa-bristol-city-friendly-report

Report at link above with images, but no team sheets. Grealish did feature, if anyone's particularly curious about that!

My bad- read the report wrong.

We played two games of 60 mins each, bit strange, with a different side in each.

Bristol won the first, 1-0.

We won the second, 1-0.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's Philogene-Bidace, in he background of the photo of Grealish and Samatta. Looking at the Bristol City website's report on the game Mungo Bridge and Kane Kesler were definitely involved as well. I'm guessing the Ramsey brothers would have been involved as well just haven't appeared in any of the photos.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, useless said:

That's Philogene-Bidace, in he background of the photo of Grealish and Samatta. Looking at the Bristol City website's report on the game Mungo Bridge and Kane Kesler were definitely involved as well. I'm guessing the Ramsey brothers would have been involved as well just haven't appeared in any of the photos.

It looks like Kesler got 60mins and Carnet Chukwumeka got 30 mins according to their instagrams.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, est1874 said:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2020/08/26/villa-bristol-city-friendly-report

Those I can make out from the pictures as follows:

• Steer
  • Taylor
  • Konsa
  • Mings
  • Guilbert
  • Nakamba
  • Angela
  • McGinn
  • Grealish
  • El Ghazi
  • Trezeguet
  • Davis
  • Samatta

I think I caught a glimpse of young Philogene-Bidace in the background of one shot too, but can't be sure.

spacer.png

Â