NFL 2020 Draft Topic

Tegis

Went to bed and missed the trade

Like I said disappointed because if you wanted the LB take Simmons at 6 and then trade with the pats hoping Herbert is still there or at the very least there's a couple of good QBs still around 

Apparently the GM hasn’t spoken to Rodgers yet either. It’s laughable. Even more so when he said he doesn’t expect their No.1 draft pick, who they traded up for, to push to start in the near future as they have the best QB in the league.

in other news, I’m happy with Queen.

27 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Apparently the GM hasn’t spoken to Rodgers yet either. It’s laughable. Even more so when he said he doesn’t expect their No.1 draft pick, who they traded up for, to push to start in the near future as they have the best QB in the league.

1st round draft pick that you don't need for 3 years :lol:

Not sure how love would feel about that either, obviously he gets to sit with Rodgers but that's a long time to sit

18 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

in other news, I’m happy with Queen.

Mahomes plays for KC.

• Like 1

Two more picks on defense. Four picks left and we’ve only got four corners on the roster, you’d think we’re going to be selecting at least too. Maybe a flier on a tight end and an o-line too. 

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Jeudy , Sutton AND Hamler.

Jeeeez.

Passdropper galore but damn he's fast. We'll see if it works out. Bit reachy.

Stoked as hell we got Cushenberry. Instant starter at center and our interior line is magically fixed in one off-season. Tackles are another story.

Shenault looks beefy, good one there

TE Albert Okwuegbunam, 6 5 and a half, 258 lbs and run 4.49. Thats a hell of a measurement, if he can play

Has Lock jizzed his pants yet?

Â