NFL 2020 Draft Topic

Tegis

Questions from last years thread. - Thursday , 23 April is the date, and it will be a strange one

1. Who do you realistically want to take?

2. Who do you think you will ACTUALLY take?

3. Who do you think might fall to your spot who you would take instead?

4. Who do you want to completely avoid?

5. Late round sleepers

Edited by Tegis

Assuming 3 QBs go in the top 14 Denver will have a sweet player fall to them.

1. Who do you realistically want to take?
Jerry Jeudy, we need anther WR to take the load of Sutton. (Ruggs and Lamb will do just as well)

2. Who do you think you will ACTUALLY take?
Andrew Thomas, no complaints

3. Who do you think might fall to your spot who you would take instead?
Isaiah Simmons, as a swiss army knife dream.

4. Who do you want to completely avoid?
Austin Jackson, low floor, we haven't been successful with boom or bust picks

5. Late round sleepers
Not enough college experience for me to judge

Edited by Tegis

1. Who do you realistically want to take?   Becton at 9 and Henderson at 20

2. Who do you think you will ACTUALLY take?   Brown/Kinlaw at 9 and Epenesa at 20

3. Who do you think might fall to your spot who you would take instead?   Okudah if there's a QB /OT run

4. Who do you want to completely avoid?  Any QB 

5. Late round sleepers Anthony Gordon QB or James Morgan QB.

Realistically I think Herbert or Love at 6

Will take one of them

Hope the dolphins do something weird and don't take tua but I actually think they'll trade with the lions and get him even earlier

And that's what I hope chargers don't do, I'm not sure but don't think tua is that much better to justify jumping ahead, also I get the logic given the need but I hope they go QB rather than Oline and tyrod 

1. Who do you realistically want to take? I'm fine with Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb, Tristan Wirfs, Andrew Thomas, Isaiah Simmons or Jeff Okudah

2. Who do you think you will ACTUALLY take? Mekhi Becton

3. Who do you think might fall to your spot who you would take instead? Chase Young

4. Who do you want to completely avoid? Becton

5. Late round sleepers Haven't looked deep enough into the class this year tbh

• 2 weeks later...

throw out a scenario here...

who is likely to be desperate for a QB this draft? Bengals, Dolphins and Chargers at 1, 5 and 6, anyone else?

Bengals take Burrow at 1 (that's a given surely even if Young is the best player?) what then is the chance that if the Dolphins take best player available at 5, Simmons, Becton, Willis, even one of the many WRs, will Tua or Herbert still be there at 18? do the panthers or jags take the one that the chargers don't?

or failing that do the chargers take best player available at 6 and then try and snatch Love later on with their 2nd pick (maybe even trading up to get him)

I'm going for

1 Bengals - burrow

2 Redskins - young

3 Dolphins - wills

4 giants - Becton 

5 Lions - odukah 

6 chargers - herbert

I can see 2 shocks, first being dolphins trading up to 3 and then not taking an OT making the trade utterly pointless and then tua being sat there at 6 and the chargers not taking him

Chargers could take tua, herbert, Simmons or a OT depending on who goes before them so it's an exciting one on paper for me

Â