• Mussolini
    • Franco
    • Stalin
    • PW Botha
    • Pinochet
    • Idi Amin
    • Thatcher
    • Dick Cheney

I left out Hitler because he's too obvious. As is Stalin, for that matter. I completely forgot about Pol Pot. Another one I missed was "Papa Doc" Duvallier. Bush is too stupid to be evil. Mao was pretty bad. Tojo, too. Nixon and Kissinger are up there amongst the worst. Bin Laden and Hussein as well.

so no Hitler ,Pol Pot and the other mass murderers

but you include Thatcher

think your poll is somewhat lacking in perspective ......

I said including Hitler was too obvious a choice and he would have won every vote. I forgot to add Pol Pot, as I said, so sorry about that. I'll be sure to get it right the next time.

But Thatcher is not even remotely like any of the others on the list.... totally **** useless poll, just saw this... \

How was Thatcher any more evil than Blair, well she wasn't, **** idiotic to include her!!

But Thatcher is not even remotely like any of the others on the list.... totally **** useless poll, just saw this... \

How was Thatcher any more evil than Blair, well she wasn't, **** idiotic to include her!!

Calm down, Nick....I tell you what, I'll do another evil poll next week, and put Blair on there. And Hitler and Pol Pot too. And Bush and Kissinger and Nixon and Enoch Powell and Ian Paisley and Gerry Adams and John Major and Reagan and Chairman Mao, Castro, Mugabe, Ho Chi Mihn, Chemical Ali, Khaddafy, Bill Clinton, and The Bee Gees.

I'm completely calm; I just can't believe I have contributed to a completely juvenile poll including one of the worlds greatest PM’s with the likes of Pinochet and Stalin... complete farce!!

Thatcher considered Pinochet a close friend....

She was an enthusiastic supporter of Apartheid....

The Falkland War was a calamity....

As was the Poll Tax....

She is obviously not in the same league as Stalin and them, but in my opinion, she's a wicked witch, and that's why she's on there. Sorry to have offended you, I'm just having a little fun with it.

She was an enthusiastic supporter of Apartheid....

The Falkland War was a calamity....

As was the Poll Tax....

Lets looks at these complete fabrications of truth.... and then consider reality!!

Margret Thatcher was no more a racist than you or I

The Falklands was about protecting British citizens, no matter what the conspitorial, Thatcher haters tell you, and the poll tax, well I'd rather that, than stealth taxes!!

Not to mention, the comparison of the slaughter of millions of innocent people and comparing it with a tax the Students and crusty, hippy types objected to, because they would have to fund there own way... not to mention council tax is reletively the same thing, but the deluded think it's OK because Liebour introduced it... people seem to forget Callaghan for some reason..

Were you even post pubesant when she was in power?

one of the worlds greatest PM’s!

Your opinion.

Thatcher was all about self. Even in the 80's it was clear we needed to move towards sustainability.

There was more to the Falklands than met the eye, but we've been there before.

She was voted for, she had a good long go, some people made a lot of money, some died on NHS waiting lists.

We've had 60 years to look at Stalin's legacy, a story of human disaster. In another 40 years we may well be looking at global disaster. The period of 'Me' politics (more potently in the States but significantly here in the UK too) in the late 20th century has set the planet up for a big fall.

I just can't believe I have contributed to a completely juvenile poll

Well you did, you never done it before? It can be fun sometimes.

If the Argentinians hadn't invaded a British Overseas territory, one that we are duty bound to protect, the war wouldn't have happened. Simple as that. I can see why people get divided over the whole issue of Thatcher, but how many hundreds of thousands of people have died in Iraq as a direct results of Bush and Bliar's illegal war?

Â