AVST: AGM 2020

terrytini

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

It’s nearly that time again.

Next Tuesday night, again with CP.

Anyone else going ?

What a difference a year makes !

Are you talking about the charity event?

If so I was shocked to listen and watch that The Villa View podcast will be ending as Tom Julian and Dan Bardell announced that they are moving on to different things and will be at the charity event. I've watched that podcast for a very long time, recently a month and half ago videos had slowed down, what's shocked alot of people is they came out last week and said The Villa View was going no where, only to U turn a week later. I wish them all well as they have brought there fans some exciting podcasts and info on Villa.

I think Tom Julian has got himself a job In  Germany in the Bundesliga, while Dan is moving on into somethingto do with athletics.

They are saying that the cup final with Man City will be there last Villa View Podcast.

Its a bit of a sad day to learn that The Villa View will be no more, but good luck and thanks for all the laughs Tom and Dan, they deserve there new starts that they were clearly after

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Are you talking about the charity event?

This is a different event put on by the club. TVV charity event is the Friday before the cup final.

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I think Tom Julian has got himself a job In  Germany in the Bundesliga, while Dan is moving on into somethingto do with athletics.

The Athletic, not athletics 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chappy said:

This is a different event put on by the club. TVV charity event is the Friday before the cup final.

The Athletic, not athletics 🙂

He failed at the first hurdle😂

• Like 1

Â