UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Does anybody actually like Jon Jones? 

I respect his skills but I don't know what it is about him I just always find myself rooting for whoever it is who is fighting him.

Didnt like him till he coached on TUF. 

Thought he came accross quite well tbh;  Not exactly likeable, but genuine, if thats not an odd explaination.

Khabib out of UFC 187  :(

Disappointing! Lucky the card was so strong it could take this and Jon Jones loss.

Im surprised no other Irish fighter have been put on the 189 card (even as prelims). I preume there will be a huge number of Irish going over (myself included) and UFC must know that.

Not at all, the best thing to happen to the LH division, what a fight this is going to be plus Gustaffson can maybe get back into things. The division will be healthy.

Don't agree. Yes, the division survives obviously but as nobody beat Jones, the future champs will be tainted until/if he comes back. Best thing would have been a colossal beat-down handed out by Rumble :)

What do you think of Johnny Hendrix and his wars with Robbie Lawler?

Not at all, the best thing to happen to the LH division, what a fight this is going to be plus Gustaffson can maybe get back into things. The division will be healthy.

Don't agree. Yes, the division survives obviously but as nobody beat Jones, the future champs will be tainted until/if he comes back. Best thing would have been a colossal beat-down handed out by Rumble :)

What do you think of Johnny Hendrix and his wars with Robbie Lawler?

If you are angling for the GSP "MIA" then yes, it's pretty tainted as well. Fights are good and the divisions go on, but the question-mark remains.

Does anybody actually like Jon Jones? 

I respect his skills but I don't know what it is about him I just always find myself rooting for whoever it is who is fighting him.

Agree with you - always want the person who is fighting Jones to win just to prove he is beatable!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up for anyone who is recording UFC187 tomorrow night / sunday morning and not watching it live.

The prelims are live on BT Sport 2, 1am until 3am

The main card is live on BT Sport 2, 3am until 6am

BUT, there is a separate programme on 6am until 7am, im guessing they have done this incase both title fights go the distance. (not sure why they didn't just put it 3am until 7am as one programme....)

So if you are recording it please make sure you put the one hour programme after into your planner, otherwise you may potentially miss the Light Heavyweight title fight.

• Like 2

It's a bit thin innit? Saint Preux maybe, if he beats Teixeira. Gus is nursing a back-injury

Oh shit yeah. Forgot about that. Gutted for Gus.

OSP would be interesting but not sure he deserves it yet. Probably is going to be Bader considering he is ranked at number 3.....

Holy crap those Glasgow tickets went fast. I was thinking about going but only scattered seats left, even 2 hours after general sale

Tom Breese (Brummie) and Darren Till did bloody well this weekend in Brazil. Good on them. Tills elbows were nasty

Darren%2BTill%2BElbow%2BKnockout%2BWende

Charles Oliveira and Rony Jason might also be the slickest groundfighters in the UFC.

Charles%2BOliveira%2BSubmits%2BNik%2BLen

Rony%2BJason%2BTriangle%2BChokes%2BDamon

And Condit was back with a vengeance

Carlos%2BCondit%2BDrops%2BThiago%2BAlves

Â