UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

I'd love Holloway to win tonight.

Herrig vs VanZant should be a good one too.

You must have been pleased with the way Holloway performed - looked in control through most of the fight.

As for Rockhold what a performance - Machida got destroyed.

Bring on Rockhold vs Weidman!

• Like 2

Adds even more credibility to Conor for beating Holloway the way he did. Kid is a monster!

Great finishes all around. Armtriangle from the bottom by Sterling, Stellar

FabulousGreatAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam

And here's another useless ref at the Bellator card :( Full on "Von Flue" and he tells him to work, and then........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XttOuAopLRA

Edited by Tegis

Thought last night's UFC event wasn't the greatest.

Rampage is washed up, Bisping is making up the numbers and Johnson was always going to win.

On to the next one!

Almeyda did well, and Alexis Davis had a sweet armbar. Oh, and Brittneys tits are always great value. Otherwise, meh

Rampage is washed up, Bisping is making up the numbers and Johnson was always going to win.

On to the next one!

I actually think Rampage looked much better than he did during his Bellator stint.

Almeyda did well, and Alexis Davis had a sweet armbar. Oh, and Brittneys tits are always great value. Otherwise, meh

Almeyda does look like a decent prospect but we'll see how he gets on when he fights some top ranked opponents.  Thought Davis was good but not sure the competition was up to much. Agree on Brittney!

I actually think Rampage looked much better than he did during his Bellator stint.

Yes, but IMO it was one of them fights when I thought I didn't care who won and he is just one of them fighters making up the numbers.

On to the next one!

He was a perfect match for him style wise, he even admitted so in the after fiight interview.

He never had to worry about being taken down, well he shouldnt have been anyway.....

On to the next one!

He was a perfect match for him style wise, he even admitted so in the after fiight interview.

He never had to worry about being taken down, well he shouldnt have been anyway.....

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it was vintage Rampage but he looked much better than I thought he would, albeit against someone hand picked for him.

Plus he threw some leg kicks!

Jon Jones in trouble again. Monumental bellend

Things are going from bad to worse for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, who was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run accident on Sunday (April 26, 2015) in Southeast Albuquerque, New Mexico

We're told an off-duty police officer happened to be in the area ... and told investigators he watched a man flee the scene ... a man who he believed to be Jon Jones.
Cops tell us they searched the suspect's vehicle -- a rental car -- and found documents with Jon's name on them.
Investigators found marijuana and a marijuana pipe inside the car that Jon Jones allegedly abandoned moments after a hit and run crash in New Mexico ... cops say.

Clicky

Jon Jones in trouble again. Monumental bellend

Things are going from bad to worse for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, who was allegedly involved in a hit-and-run accident on Sunday (April 26, 2015) in Southeast Albuquerque, New Mexico

We're told an off-duty police officer happened to be in the area ... and told investigators he watched a man flee the scene ... a man who he believed to be Jon Jones.

Cops tell us they searched the suspect's vehicle -- a rental car -- and found documents with Jon's name on them.

Investigators found marijuana and a marijuana pipe inside the car that Jon Jones allegedly abandoned moments after a hit and run crash in New Mexico ... cops say.

Clicky

A couple of days ago there were reports that he had pulled out of his fight with Rumble due to injury and then this comes out!

Blatantly waiting for the drugs to get out of his system before he turns himself in.

Jones stripped of his title. Rumble vs DC for the vacated belt. Right decision by the UFC but boy does this suck :(

hMjCSx3.gif

Not at all, the best thing to happen to the LH division, what a fight this is going to be plus Gustaffson can maybe get back into things. The division will be healthy.

Always think its a bit of an empty victory getting the title from a striped champion.

In reality all it does is give the division a bit of a side story watching Jones get his championship back....very wwf!

Not at all, the best thing to happen to the LH division, what a fight this is going to be plus Gustaffson can maybe get back into things. The division will be healthy.

Don't agree. Yes, the division survives obviously but as nobody beat Jones, the future champs will be tainted until/if he comes back. Best thing would have been a colossal beat-down handed out by Rumble :)

Â