Championship is a good league to be in

AVTuco

It's fun when you're the big deal. 

It won't be much fun when we're on our 15th season and a generation of human beings think Aston Villa are a second rate club and crowds rarely get above 20,000 

On 28/05/2018 at 22:27, AVTuco said:

I think I'm over the loss now. Things are looking more up. Actually I think Championship is a good league to be in. Even for a great club like ours. It's better to be the biggest team in Championship than a relegation favorite in Premier League.

I'm looking forward to next season again. We are the biggest team in the summer transfer market with lots of action to be expected, both in and out. We may have a new manager, or not, we'll see. We'll win more than we'll lose. Quality of football is not so important to me, as long as it's Villa on the field. We'll be chasing promotion again. We have the best fans and the greatest stadium in the country. Foreign fans get to watch AVTV again.

Yeah, Championship is ok by me again, at least for another year.

Well, not much else left of the OP of mine above, except that last line.

I posted something similar a couple of weeks ago - we must never forget we are ASTON VILLA - unfortunately their is now a genaration of supporters who know only failure and gloom and doom and this saddens me

4 hours ago, Dave J said:

I posted something similar a couple of weeks ago - we must never forget we are ASTON VILLA - unfortunately their is now a genaration of supporters who know only failure and gloom and doom and this saddens me

Like me haha, no trophies.... nothing to gloat about. I get stick from everyone. I ain't going anywhere though.

VTID

• Like 2

Â