What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

I'm going to a house party tonight, the plan is to bring a bottle for a punch bowl..

Last time we made 3 batches through out the night..

Just wondering if anyone has got any favorite recipes..

oct09-grahamsport.jpg

You opulent ****! :-)

:lol:

Hey, hey.

My mother bought it for christmas drinks (on my say so :winkold:) and then passed it on to me when it was 'left over' after xmas.

Sneaky bugger me, sometimes. :nod:

This was the bottle of port I recommended to myself for xmas , it birefly, in small amounts made it into the new year

And yes its was most excellent with Stilton, but now I'm back on my diet :(

Well while yer having a snifter, check out the Villatalk basketball game. There's a new leader ;-)

Noooooo. You bugger. Have you broken the 200 barrier?!?

I have indeed

Well while yer having a snifter, check out the Villatalk basketball game. There's a new leader ;-)

I have indeed

If I had a competitive nature then I'd be back there immediately trying to beat your score.

See you tomorrow sometime. :winkold:

I have indeed

I had another go the other day, I'm still shit at it :(

Oh and I'm drinking bottles of Chang at the mo..

• 2 weeks later...

Well it was going to be whatever the guest Ale was down the pub tonight but being as all my mates are suddenly "saving themselves for the Derby tomorrow" then it appears its a bottle of red from Anjou possibly with a few bottles of Becks to start the proceedings off over me tea

Four pack of John Smiths tonight, followed by cheap californian red wine into the early hours no doubt, mint!

Hmmm I also have splashed out on a cheap Californian cabernet sauvignon, which I shall neck after a few Amber Jacks ;-)

Â